Why can't halo multiplayer be like Titanfall's?

Titanfall 2 beta was one of the smoothest online experiences of my life in terms of stability and latency.
The possibility of choose your server is wonderful: with that I was able to choose the recently added Berlin server with a latency of only 33ms.
Just amazing.

Why can’t halo be like that? Why do we have to suffer because of the absence of these modern instruments that every other game has already implemented nowadays?

Do you have an explanation for this?

Titanfall runs off of EAs servers which are worldwide. I don’t think Microsoft’s azure servers have that far of a reach yet.

How many games do this? From what I know destiny doesn’t, cod doesn’t, battlefield (4, haven’t tried BF1 beta) doesn’t. I also think it’s way to soon to judge TF2 as its not even out yet and it still has its real stress test on launch. Halos servers most definitely do have issues but I still don’t see how people can say other games do it better when it’s really just a “depend” kind of situation. H5 servers work wonders for me, but are -Yoink- for others, destiny works fine for some, but it -Yoinking!- hates me when I connect to it. different games just have different focuses on servers depending on their areas.

> 2661949065475413;2:
> Titanfall runs off of EAs servers which are worldwide. I don’t think Microsoft’s azure servers have that far of a reach yet.

There are azure servers all over the world there’s three I Europe and there’s even two in Australia
one in Sydney and one in Perth

the main difference is that titanfall allows you to select which servers you connect to and halo 5 not only does not allow you to select what server you play on but also picks a server no where near your geographic location
as a player in Australia I should not be playing people from Texas while searching focused… Yet here we are

> 2661949065475413;2:
> Titanfall runs off of EAs servers which are worldwide. I don’t think Microsoft’s azure servers have that far of a reach yet.

I read that Titan fall 2 uses azure and in part amazon cloud.
Titan fall 1 used only azure.

Halo 5 has the best stability and latency too, in the U.S.

> 2533274923562209;3:
> How many games do this? From what I know destiny doesn’t, cod doesn’t, battlefield (4, haven’t tried BF1 beta) doesn’t. I also think it’s way to soon to judge TF2 as its not even out yet and it still has its real stress test on launch. Halos servers most definitely do have issues but I still don’t see how people can say other games do it better when it’s really just a “depend” kind of situation. H5 servers work wonders for me, but are -Yoink- for others, destiny works fine for some, but it -Yoinking!- hates me when I connect to it. different games just have different focuses on servers depending on their areas.

Ok, just chill out man.
I speak from my point of view:

Halo 5: focused, >15 minutes to find a match. When I manage to play it runs well (but in the meantime my will to play is dropped so hard I want barely play another match)

Titan fall 2 beta: less players than halo, matches found within seconds into the server I choose with a ping i can see with my eyes.

Why the game I love the most cannot be like that?

> 2661949065475413;2:

It is actually a combination of Microsoft servers, Amazon, and Google servers.

> 2535409103705542;6:
> Halo 5 has the best stability and latency too, in the U.S.

Good answer dude. Touche.

> 2533274954911187;8:
> > 2661949065475413;2:
> > Titanfall runs off of EAs servers which are worldwide. I don’t think Microsoft’s azure servers have that far of a reach yet.
>
>
> It is actually a combination of Microsoft servers, Amazon, and Google servers.

Really? Jesus is amazing…

> 2533274822267898;7:
> > 2533274923562209;3:
> > How many games do this? From what I know destiny doesn’t, cod doesn’t, battlefield (4, haven’t tried BF1 beta) doesn’t. I also think it’s way to soon to judge TF2 as its not even out yet and it still has its real stress test on launch. Halos servers most definitely do have issues but I still don’t see how people can say other games do it better when it’s really just a “depend” kind of situation. H5 servers work wonders for me, but are -Yoink- for others, destiny works fine for some, but it -Yoinking!- hates me when I connect to it. different games just have different focuses on servers depending on their areas.
>
>
> Ok, just chill out man.
> I speak from my point of view:
>
> Halo 5: focused, >15 minutes to find a match. When I manage to play it runs well (but in the meantime my will to play is dropped so hard I want barely play another match)
>
> Titan fall 2 beta: less players than halo, matches found within seconds into the server I choose with a ping i can see with my eyes.
>
> Why the game I love the most cannot be like that?

So you’re issue isn’t lag but search times? Cuz I’m going off lag pretty much.

> 2661949065475413;2:

Actually, Titanfall does not run on EA’s servers.

> 2533274923562209;11:
> > 2533274822267898;7:
> > > 2533274923562209;3:
> > > How many games do this? From what I know destiny doesn’t, cod doesn’t, battlefield (4, haven’t tried BF1 beta) doesn’t. I also think it’s way to soon to judge TF2 as its not even out yet and it still has its real stress test on launch. Halos servers most definitely do have issues but I still don’t see how people can say other games do it better when it’s really just a “depend” kind of situation. H5 servers work wonders for me, but are -Yoink- for others, destiny works fine for some, but it -Yoinking!- hates me when I connect to it. different games just have different focuses on servers depending on their areas.
> >
> >
> > Ok, just chill out man.
> > I speak from my point of view:
> >
> > Halo 5: focused, >15 minutes to find a match. When I manage to play it runs well (but in the meantime my will to play is dropped so hard I want barely play another match)
> >
> > Titan fall 2 beta: less players than halo, matches found within seconds into the server I choose with a ping i can see with my eyes.
> >
> > Why the game I love the most cannot be like that?
>
>
> So you’re issue isn’t lag but search times? Cuz I’m going off lag pretty much.

For me focused and balanced are pretty much identical: very long times, no lag.
Expanded: instant matches, lags like hell

> 2533274988394857;12:
> > 2661949065475413;2:
> > Titanfall runs off of EAs servers which are worldwide. I don’t think Microsoft’s azure servers have that far of a reach yet.
>
>
> Actually, Titanfall does not run on EA’s servers.

Are we sure? Pretty sure the loading menu even stated “connecting to EA servers.” I mean I’m all for being proven wrong.

> 2661949065475413;14:
> > 2533274988394857;12:
> > > 2661949065475413;2:
> > > Titanfall runs off of EAs servers which are worldwide. I don’t think Microsoft’s azure servers have that far of a reach yet.
> >
> >
> > Actually, Titanfall does not run on EA’s servers.
>
>
> Are we sure? Pretty sure the loading menu even stated “connecting to EA servers.” I mean I’m all for being proven wrong.

It uses its own servers, since EA’s servers are bad, no matter what game you play. Titanfall 2 uses a combination of 3 servers to find matches. It runs on Azure, Google and Amazon servers.

> 2533274822267898;7:
> > 2533274923562209;3:
> > How many games do this? From what I know destiny doesn’t, cod doesn’t, battlefield (4, haven’t tried BF1 beta) doesn’t. I also think it’s way to soon to judge TF2 as its not even out yet and it still has its real stress test on launch. Halos servers most definitely do have issues but I still don’t see how people can say other games do it better when it’s really just a “depend” kind of situation. H5 servers work wonders for me, but are -Yoink- for others, destiny works fine for some, but it -Yoinking!- hates me when I connect to it. different games just have different focuses on servers depending on their areas.
>
>
> Ok, just chill out man.
> I speak from my point of view:
>
> Halo 5: focused, >15 minutes to find a match. When I manage to play it runs well (but in the meantime my will to play is dropped so hard I want barely play another match)
>
> Titan fall 2 beta: less players than halo, matches found within seconds into the server I choose with a ping i can see with my eyes.
>
> Why the game I love the most cannot be like that?

less players than halo? Please share your sources.

> 2533274833284480;16:
> > 2533274822267898;7:
> > > How many games do this? From what I know destiny doesn’t, cod doesn’t, battlefield (4, haven’t tried BF1 beta) doesn’t. I also think it’s way to soon to judge TF2 as its not even out yet and it still has its real stress test on launch. Halos servers most definitely do have issues but I still don’t see how people can say other games do it better when it’s really just a “depend” kind of situation. H5 servers work wonders for me, but are -Yoink- for others, destiny works fine for some, but it -Yoinking!- hates me when I connect to it. different games just have different focuses on servers depending on their areas.
> >
> >
> >
> > Halo 5: focused, >15 minutes to find a match. When I manage to play it runs well (but in the meantime my will to play is dropped so hard I want barely play another match)
> >
> > Titan fall 2 beta: less players than halo, matches found within seconds into the server I choose with a ping i can see with my eyes.
> >
>
>
> less players than halo? Please share your sources.

That’s what I though, Titanfall 2 had a huge amount of players online.

> 2533274988394857;17:
> > 2533274833284480;16:
> > > 2533274822267898;7:
> > > > 2533274923562209;3:
> > > > How many games do this? From what I know destiny doesn’t, cod doesn’t, battlefield (4, haven’t tried BF1 beta) doesn’t. I also think it’s way to soon to judge TF2 as its not even out yet and it still has its real stress test on launch. Halos servers most definitely do have issues but I still don’t see how people can say other games do it better when it’s really just a “depend” kind of situation. H5 servers work wonders for me, but are -Yoink- for others, destiny works fine for some, but it -Yoinking!- hates me when I connect to it. different games just have different focuses on servers depending on their areas.
> > >
> > >
> > > Ok, just chill out man.
> > > I speak from my point of view:
> > >
> > > Halo 5: focused, >15 minutes to find a match. When I manage to play it runs well (but in the meantime my will to play is dropped so hard I want barely play another match)
> > >
> > > Titan fall 2 beta: less players than halo, matches found within seconds into the server I choose with a ping i can see with my eyes.
> > >
> > > Why the game I love the most cannot be like that?
> >
> >
> > less players than halo? Please share your sources.
>
>
> That’s what I though, Titanfall 2 had a huge amount of players online.

When I was playing i saw nearly 14000 players online in that moment.
I know because Titanfall actually shows numbers…

If halo is under that number less than one year after publish, well it’s substantially a dead game…

> 2533274833284480;16:
> > 2533274822267898;7:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> less players than halo? Please share your sources.

Titanfall has a player counter dude.

> 2533274988394857;12:
> > 2661949065475413;2:
>
>
> Actually, Titanfall does not run on EA’s servers.

You sure a game published by EA doesn’t run on EA servers makes sense.