WHY CANT BASH DRIVER?

Why we cant bash/lock driver like other halo???

Um, what?

? You can get in the passenger seat of an enemy warthog and bash the driver. Not sure if that’s what you are talking about

Cant bash any occupant on vehicul like other halo, or it just a very bad lock
jump and bash, outside of vehicul

> 2533274827814827;4:
> Cant bash any occupant on vehicul like other halo, or it just a very bad lock
> jump and bash, outside of vehicul

Far as I know you couldn’t bash drivers in any halo( I could be wrong) while in their vehicle. I do find it a bit dumb though that the driver cant hit back at someone in their passenger seat.

> 2533274925980038;5:
> > 2533274827814827;4:
> > Cant bash any occupant on vehicul like other halo, or it just a very bad lock
> > jump and bash, outside of vehicul
>
>
> Far as I know you couldn’t bash drivers in any halo( I could be wrong) while in their vehicle. I do find it a bit dumb though that the driver cant hit back at someone in their passenger seat.

nope, yu could bash drivers in any halo

You can bash them, but sometimes you miss. Something to do with warthog physics.

Or it just lock is very hard in this halo
Exemple, i cant jump and bash someone bellow me quickly

> 2533274827814827;8:
> Or it just lock is very hard in this halo
> Exemple, i cant jump and bash someone bellow me quickly

Yes you can, but you must hit your melee sooner and ensure it’s a tap, nothing resembling a hold.

I REALLY dislike the current aerial control over melee and GP, and I wish hitting melee would initiate one, regardless of intent, and then we wind-up into a GP if in air, and of course we’re holding melee.

Of course, tone down the melee aim-assists as well. Don’t need any of that super auto-correcting stuff.

> 2533274925980038;5:
> > 2533274827814827;4:
> > Cant bash any occupant on vehicul like other halo, or it just a very bad lock
> > jump and bash, outside of vehicul
>
>
> Far as I know you couldn’t bash drivers in any halo( I could be wrong) while in their vehicle. I do find it a bit dumb though that the driver cant hit back at someone in their passenger seat.

You can hit the driver of a warthog from the passenger seat, and could since at least Halo 3, (I didn’t play Halo 2 MP and Halo MCC still won’t work for me) The only difference in halo 5 is that you have to aim at the driver now.

Still can from the ground, I’ve done it.