WHY CAN YOU GARRISON HERO UNITS?!?!

BRUH!!! I just played against an atriox who put his chosen right outside my base on the map where you have that circle ditch looking thing literally right outside your base and NOTHING could kill it! it must increase its health and defense at least by 5x the original health or more, its insane! me and my friend were playing against each other in a private match he couldn’t take my chosen out of a garrison with 2 scarabs shooting at it and an eradication. and dont even get me started on Jerome and his godforsaken spartan laser that seems to be able to hit you from 17 miles away with pin point accuracy and if fully upgraded and veteranized can one shot certain units like a locust a banshee and most infantry units. sorry if this seems ranty but heros should NOT be allowed to be garrisoned end of discussion. I can literally name dozens of examples of this completely screwing up my whole strategy but I’m sure this has happened to everyone at least once.

I remember playing someone who did that and it was annoying but their leader died from my infantry and help from a turret but was definitely beatable. Maybe they updated it. If they did then why not just avoid the garrison all together. They literally get isolated in that thing and end up being taken out the game, no?

You should try anti-infantry units vs. infantry. They work pretty well.

dam wish I thought of that. should’ve just sent my scarabs to their death sold my air pads for some raid camps and wasted 5 in game min. getting 10 or more elite rangers for them to just get eradicated. wish I had thought of that.

They are very strong, but ultimately you just go elsewhere. Don’t let them take a damn garrison position right in front of your base - letting them do that is worthy of losing!

Also, remember the nightingale smoke can be used to stop garrisoned units from being able to fire. Very effective since unlike other units they cannot move while in the garrison :wink: So have to wait it out just like turrets do.

everytime someone loses a match they come on the forum n tell 343 to fix the game lol

> 2533274833785535;5:
> They are very strong, but ultimately you just go elsewhere. Don’t let them take a damn garrison position right in front of your base - letting them do that is worthy of losing!
>
> Also, remember the nightingale smoke can be used to stop garrisoned units from being able to fire. Very effective since unlike other units they cannot move while in the garrison :wink: So have to wait it out just like turrets do.

did not think bout that nightingale smoke definitely gunna try that. thanks!

> 2533274813115252;4:
> dam wish I thought of that. should’ve just sent my scarabs to their death sold my air pads for some raid camps and wasted 5 in game min. getting 10 or more elite rangers for them to just get eradicated. wish I had thought of that.

Or you could you know, move those elites out of the way. They have legs or did you forget that :slight_smile: or carry on using two scarabs and those engineers, it’s not like adapting to the situation would help:)

I’m pretty sure a single shroud would have rendered him useless since it shoots down his projectiles mid air. Could be wrong though

Garrison a unit inside so he can’t get in. The garrison right in front of your base being occupied by the enemy is very dangerous.

Leaders shouldn’t be able to garrison. I ran into same thing. And to all the people “put a troop in there, you’re an idiot for letting them do that, etc etc”. A hero vs a stupid marine will lose every time. Once thay infantry unit dies, the hero gets garrisoned, and then becomes insane. I had a guy/girl do the same thing. The hero literally killed all my troops. Planes and infantry died. Just kept throwing a heal on the hero. Hero’s shouldn’t be able to be garrisoned.

> 2533274843665723;2:
> I remember playing someone who did that and it was annoying but their leader died from my infantry and help from a turret but was definitely beatable. Maybe they updated it. If they did then why not just avoid the garrison all together. They literally get isolated in that thing and end up being taken out the game, no?

Some maps literally have garrisons in front of the base, where the hero unit can hit your front facing buildings. Can’t really avoid them in those situations.