Why can enemy see me before appearing on screen?

It’s just unbelievable.
I can afford bad hit registration, grenade delay etc., I’ve done it for years.
But a thing I really cannot understand is how the hell is possible that enemy with better connection/nearer to servers can see me nearly an half second before he actually appears on my screen.
I know, he has a better connection and the server is nearer to him, so packets arrive before than to me, but come on: I played halo 3, reach and 4 on p2p for years and even in the laggiest matches this thing wasn’t noticeable at all!

Has someone some kind of explanation? Why on p2p this issue wasn’t noticeable (only bullet reg and grenade delay were the real problems) and now with dedis is so evident?

> 2533274822267898;1:
> It’s just unbelievable.
> I can afford bad hit registration, grenade delay etc., I’ve done it for years.
> But a thing I really cannot understand is how the hell is possible that enemy with better connection/nearer to servers can see me nearly an half second before he actually appears on my screen.
> I know, he has a better connection and the server is nearer to him, so packets arrive before than to me, but come on: I played halo 3, reach and 4 on p2p for years and even in the laggiest matches this thing wasn’t noticeable at all!
>
> Has someone some kind of explanation? Why on p2p this issue wasn’t noticeable (only bullet reg and grenade delay were the real problems) and now with dedis is so evident?

I dont know dude, but i agree the servers are far worse than in other halos for eu players. I am getting the same issues every blummin match. Hope matchmaking preferences help with that!