Why aren't there weapons on the maps?

I haven’t played much online until last night, where I spent a quite a few hours in Team slayer and BTB, but the one complaint I have with the multiplayer as of right now is Y No Weapons on Map? Really? There is no point to not having the basic weapons, such as AR or BR on a map. Even just a magnum would be fine. I could see how it might affect the whole custom load out set up, but it is such a pain in the -Yoink- when your on a larger map, and everyone is spread out, and running to recover ammo takes a while.

some game types have some on the map but since you have loadouts who needs weapons on them ap every game??? no one…
/thread over.

Agreed. Players are pretty much punished for going on long sprees in this game because BRs and DMRs do not spawn on the map and they are forced to scavenge for ammo from dead bodies. Very un-Halo like if you ask me.

You can change your loadout while in-game, of course, If the case is that you want to lose a life… Otherwise, welcome to the new flawed MP!

A thats exactly my point, your punished for sprees, especially when the weapon drop is a heavy weapon or CGC weapon, but they don’t give you a mid range weapon. The only upgrades I’ve purchased for the spartan are the ammo capacity upgrades

> A thats exactly my point, your punished for sprees, especially when the weapon drop is a heavy weapon or CGC weapon, but they don’t give you a mid range weapon. The only upgrades I’ve purchased for the spartan are the ammo capacity upgrades

Another good point. Yes, they do not give you the option for a precision rifle on an Ordinance Drop. How strange.

We really need Rifles to spawn on the maps like the old, real Halo games.

> > A thats exactly my point, your punished for sprees, especially when the weapon drop is a heavy weapon or CGC weapon, but they don’t give you a mid range weapon. The only upgrades I’ve purchased for the spartan are the ammo capacity upgrades
>
> Another good point. Yes, they do not give you the option for a precision rifle on an Ordinance Drop. How strange.
>
> We really need Rifles to spawn on the maps like the old, real Halo games.

Yeah, that would be better than getting the option of a spartan laser on a CQC map.