Why are you adding Rumble Pit right now?

I’d love to play some Rumble Pit, I quite enjoy it. At this moment in time though, i’m just scratching my head at your latest update that says “We are running final tests on the Halo 2: Anniversary Rumble playlist”.

Why is even one person on your team working on this rather than fixing the party/matchmaking issues that make the game almost unplayable. Adding an extra unplayable game type seems like it should take a much lower priority to me.

They explained this already “Our team continues to work on resolving existing matchmaking issues such as party splitting and uneven teams, and in the meantime, this playlist will offer a mix of game types that are not affected by these known issues”.

I don’t imagine that they have everyone in the studios working on getting that playlist ready. They will have a few people setting things up while the others teams concertrate on their jobs and getting MCC patched and back to 100%

> 2533274811430050;2:
> They explained this already “Our team continues to work on resolving existing matchmaking issues such as party splitting and uneven teams, and in the meantime, this playlist will offer a mix of game types that are not affected by these known issues”.

I guess that makes sense. Cant have party splitting or uneven teams with a solo que no team matchmaking. I still think they should all be focusing on the party/matchmaking issues though, but I understand they’re just trying to give the players some happiness while we wait.

Yeah to be fair though TMCC really needs this playlist considering the party troubles it’s having.

It is taking an extremely concerning amount of time though, don’t you think? They had this playlist at launch so surely they just have to flick a switch?

I understand the need for the playlist, but I think the need to add a playlist at a time where a lot of players are struggling to play any playlist is outweighed by the need to fix other bugs (UI still needs work, campaign checkpoint saving, achievements, MM, etc.)