Why Are They Not Banned?

Hello forum members. I am new to the forums and i thought I would post a topic, which has most likely been argued about before, but I have not searched through the entire forum list to find out. I have seen multiple players on both HaloTracker and in the game that have the Protector DRFT armor set. No offense to the people that earned it fairly, but over 90% of the people that I have seen with it do not have the necessary commendations done to get it. Just the other day I played online with someone who was wearing this set at level 64. There is no possible way, unless they boosted, to have that armor at that level. I am level 109 and I am finishing up my last 150 kills with the assault rifle to get the normal Protector set. I can admit that I am not the best player, but I know for a fact that a level 64 should not have that armor. So why have these players that I am talking about not been banned. Does 343 not realize that players are modding armor sets?

Sorry about the wall of text and the ranting, but I mainly wanted your opinion on this matter.

I believe 343i rely on microsoft to handle issues relating to modded profiles. If you ever come across them in-game file a complaint via xbox live.

If it’s just because they’re on a leaderboard on halotracker just send the admins there a message. They have a form to fill in to report cheaters I believe.

> I believe 343i rely on microsoft to handle issues relating to modded profiles. If you ever come across them in-game file a complaint via xbox live.
>
> If it’s just because they’re on a leaderboard on halotracker just send the admins there a message. They have a form to fill in to report cheaters I believe.

I would report them, but that never seems to get me anywhere. I have reported cheaters on many games before and they have not been banned yet to this day. I will try sending admins a message though.

I have protector drft…took me 23 days of playing to get it though…

Yeah I’m working on this one as well, and I have about 12 days played in MM. Like Dadiola it takes awhile. I have found a few of these, not so many as you. In fact I think I can only count on one hand the amount of times I have seen someone with this Armor and Skin, and they were all legit.

So far there was one player where it was obvious he should not have the armor and stance he had. I took the time to double check his stats just to make sure. I submitted a Complaint on Xbox and a Player review. I don’t want to play with those who have done this. I also messaged BS Angel, and she said she’d look into it. She didn’t tell me to not message her about such things, so if you want to take the time to do this as well than by all means go for it.

I also came across someone in Germany with some modded armor and confronted him/her about it. They claimed ignorance, that it was a code from a friend. Who knows if that is true. I didn’t report him/her though. After I got to thinking about it it really doesn’t affect my gameplay at all. Why should I worry about it? If that is how they want to earn that armor then it’s no big deal for me in the long run.

I know that when I finish mine it will be something I have enjoyed earning, and will wear it proudly. If anyone questions it than they can just look at my stats.

Btw, welcome to the forums. I hope you stay and check out what is happening in the land of the Spartans, good and bad.

Yeah I see these guys too from time to time. I remember seeing someone with the alternate recon armor at SR38. Then I notice he only has like 200 kills so of course he modded his armor.

> > I believe 343i rely on microsoft to handle issues relating to modded profiles. If you ever come across them in-game file a complaint via xbox live.
> >
> > If it’s just because they’re on a leaderboard on halotracker just send the admins there a message. They have a form to fill in to report cheaters I believe.
>
> I would report them, but that never seems to get me anywhere. I have reported cheaters on many games before and they have not been banned yet to this day. I will try sending admins a message though.

Keep reporting them. It does work and you do get a confirmation message from Xbox LIVE saying that they have handled the issue.