Why are there so many black screens?

Sometimes at the beginning of the game and the middle of the game a black screen occurs and the game is already starting and my screen is still showing a black screen. Later on a black screen is happening again but this time an enemy is right in front of me and he starts shooting at me. 343i please fix this!

Hey, more sniper ammo for me!

> Sometimes at the beginning of the game and the middle of the game a black screen occurs and the game is already starting and my screen is still showing a black screen. Later on a black screen is happening again but this time an enemy is right in front of me and he starts shooting at me. 343i please fix this!

It’s lag. You are either really unlucky or have a bad connection.

> > Sometimes at the beginning of the game and the middle of the game a black screen occurs and the game is already starting and my screen is still showing a black screen. Later on a black screen is happening again but this time an enemy is right in front of me and he starts shooting at me. 343i please fix this!
>
> It’s lag. You are either really unlucky or have a bad connection.

lol no this happens to everyone in Reach.

> > > Sometimes at the beginning of the game and the middle of the game a black screen occurs and the game is already starting and my screen is still showing a black screen. Later on a black screen is happening again but this time an enemy is right in front of me and he starts shooting at me. 343i please fix this!
> >
> > It’s lag. You are either really unlucky or have a bad connection.
>
> lol no this happens to everyone in Reach.

It sounds to me like he’s getting it a lot more than I experience it, but who knows. Black screens happen, but they’ve never been a huge issue for me.

The actual fact that we have black screens doesn’t bother me, but the fact that it takes minutes for them to switch a host is terrible.