why are there only 3/4 maps on warzone?

How long until we get more maps?

I cant help but feel as though im going to get bored of the same 3/4 maps that keep reoccurring in rotation.

considering warzone is meant to be the ‘main’ ‘big’ mode, it sure feels lazy to add so few maps.

am i just getting unlucky in map rotation or are there genuinely 3/4 maps.

before some of you take this as a personal attack (i know you eat, breathe and sleep halo), not everybody shares your opinion and im sure most are content with so few maps.

There’s 3 Warzone Launch maps: Raid on Apex 7, March on Stormbreak and Escape From A.R.C, plus the three Warzone Assault versions.

There’s something like half a dozen planned maps coming post-launch between now and early next year.

We’ll be getting 6 more warzone maps for free in the coming months, until then btb is coming out very soon, so you could jump into that. Also warzone assault is kinda like invasion, if you want some variety.

you have 3-4 maps? I’m only getting 2, so consider yourself lucky.

> 2776549591718971;4:
> you have 3-4 maps? I’m only getting 2, so consider yourself lucky.

Lmao i think its 3 or 4. They all look the same to me anyway. Lord knows why they took map vato out.

> 2533274944778648;3:
> We’ll be getting 6 more warzone maps for free in the coming months, until then btb is coming out very soon, so you could jump into that. Also warzone assault is kinda like invasion, if you want some variety.

Okay cool thanks man.
btb cant come soon enough imo

> 2533274842918190;2:
> There’s 3 Warzone Launch maps: Raid on Apex 7, March on Stormbreak and Escape From A.R.C, plus the three Warzone Assault versions.
>
> There’s something like half a dozen planned maps coming post-launch between now and early next year.

Yeah, i dont know why everybody is missing the fact that H5 can be upgraded an new maps, options game mods will be avaliable?

So reach has 2 invasion maps and thats ok. but Halo 5 has 3 Warzone maps and thats a huge problem?

I’ve seen 3, mostly the snow one. I don’t remember the names.