Why are there no tshirts in the store?!

All I see are two ridiculous costumes (trust me, I know all about ridiculous costumes) and a boring wallet! Where’s the beef? Where’s the Pizazz?! I want a kick-awesome shirt! I want to literally where my Halo love on my sleeves!!! 12 days til launch people! Wow me.
And where can I find Halo 4 Doritos and Mnt Dews people are getting Double XP from?!

i saw a post awhile back at a walmart their was some T-shirts idk if any truth.

i saw a post awhile back at a walmart their was some T-shirts idk if any truth.

EDIT: dbl post sry, ignore

> All I see are two ridiculous costumes (trust me, I know all about ridiculous costumes) and a boring wallet! Where’s the beef? Where’s the Pizazz?! I want a kick-awesome shirt! I want to literally where my Halo love on my sleeves!!! 12 days til launch people! Wow me.
> And where can I find Halo 4 Doritos and Mnt Dews people are getting Double XP from?!

I know what ya mean, I posted about this only a few days ago. As for the Dew, check gas stations. They seem to have it the most. Haven’t bought any doritos, so, can’t help ya there.

Sure wish I could find this golden ticket:
http://www.btcwebstore.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/70/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/H/A/HAL412.jpg
(Hope the link works…)
I emailed the site once, and got “Unfortunately, we do not make Halo 4 t shirt for you.” Took em two weeks to send me that message.