Why are there no Halo Wars vehicles in Warzone?

Where’s our Wolverine, Cobra, Grizzly, or Locust?

Wolverines would be great to shut down pesky Banshee-spammers, while Cobras could be the ultimate DPS vehicle for killing bosses (but lacking the splash capability of Scorpions and Wraiths). Locusts could add a nice anti-vehicle option for Covie-lovers, providing you with a powerful direct-fire beam weapon that can melt a Scorpion pretty quickly if left unchecked, but would be weak to close-up attack. (Yes, the Locust loses easily to Scorpions in Halo Wars, but just imagine that the current Locust is upgraded to a tank-destroyer role.)

And then there’s Forge’s pet project, the Grizzly tank. Sure, double-barrelled tanks are impractical, but this is sci-fi, and it’d be fun as heck to have two cannons firing instead of just one. To make it balanced, I’d have the Grizzly be a tank that works better against infantry due to larger explosive payload, but worse against other vehicles due to lack of penetration power, so a Scorpion would beat it in 1v1 combat.

Serious, 343 isn’t fully representing the UNSC’s arsenal if they don’t include these vehicles.

It’d be cool, but time constraints might not make that possible.

they will proably make a halo 5 update that is used to promote halo wars 2 before it comes out for as i just said, promotional reasons.

I’ll admit, ever since I saw the locust, I wanted it in the main series. I could see it coming in actually for future Halo games.

No mention of Anders Hawk? I want to fly in one so badly. hahaha

> 2533274838217981;5:
> No mention of Anders Hawk? I want to fly in one so badly. hahaha

Hannibal Wasp plus a few forge pieces once we get it (it’s all but officially confirmed to arrive within the next few updates). Boom, Hawk.

> 2535455681930574;2:
> It’d be cool, but time constraints might not make that possible.

Then if they can’t do it for Halo 5, it’s a REQUIREMENT in Halo 6.