Why Are There No Challenges?

I just checked recently (this is the xbox 360 version) and there are NO challenges for Campaign, Spartan OPs, OR War Games. What the hell is that for? Halo Reach still has challenges.

> 2533274821485400;1:
> I just checked recently (this is the xbox 360 version) and there are NO challenges for Campaign, Spartan OPs, OR War Games. What the hell is that for? Halo Reach still has challenges.

Same here i finally decided to came back to my favorites franchise of all time and… Not enough people for the actual match making… And chalange are gone…

Any way if you want im always on the Halo game here my gamertag Sierra138 if you wich to play im on 11:00Am to 12:00Am

Having the same issues, hoping they’ll fix this soon.

My theory is that they are trying to phase out Halo 4 so more people will buy Xbone and/or MCC and Halo 5. Could just be an issue though

Probably.

I am having the same issue but I still have War Games challenges, I guess they were focusing on Halo 5’s release so they let it go a bit.

> 2535429142855177;6:
> I am having the same issue but I still have War Games challenges, I guess they were focusing on Halo 5’s release so they let it go a bit.

ha none at all her.

Most likely it’s just an error but hopefully it’s corrected soon. I still play Halo 4 with my family.

I think they just simply don’t have enough people to cover every game.
There is 5 games on 360
And there is 5 also on the xbone.
I mean its required a lot of people to keep it all togheter !!

> 2533274878076599;4:
> My theory is that they are trying to phase out Halo 4 so more people will buy Xbone and/or MCC and Halo 5. Could just be an issue though

That’s most likely it

<mark>Hi -</mark>
<mark>Unfortunately I have to ask that you repost in English as we are not equipped to handle other languages at this time.</mark>
<mark>Apologies for the inconvenience.</mark>

Como asi ? yo jugue hace unos dias y estaban

Same here, though there’s at least a couple of daily challenges for War games in my case.
Well, with or without challenges…either way is fine with me.

Challenge is back thanks 343i ^^
Its awesome now i have something to do until i get my xbox one ^^

No challenges? Trying to stay interested in the game and not give up on it is a challenge! :wink:

They are back for me 17/11-2015. I missed them a lot.

Sorry to dig up an old thread but I’m I the only one not having challenges as of january 5 2016 ?

So I’ve been playing practically daily on Xbox Live Halo 4 on my Xbox 360 for the past month and a half and have noticed that challenges at least for me have been disappearing slowly, first I stopped getting challenges for campaign then it was weakly war games challenges then spartan ops and finally had one out of my two daily war games ones taken away, today I logged on and had NO CHALLENGES WHATSOEVER. Does anyone know why this is happening? Is it 343 taking away xbox live challenges from Xbox 360 players or just Halo 4? I really want to know because challenges make the game fun for me. Anyone know where I can find a solution to this or anyone that could help with this issue? Thanks in advance, TouchierPower16 over and out.

Yes, I dont have challenges.

Want challenges back as well, a bit annoying that challenges aren’t/haven’t been available for a bit.

It seems there won’t be any challenges for this month.