Why are ther only 2 Team Snipers Maps? (before DLC)

When playing team snipers it would be nice to actually play a game of SNIPERS. Not shotgun sniping and pistoling your opponent.
The Blood Gulch remake and Paradiso are the only 2 maps that are truely snipers maps. (Before Breakpoint was released).

Is anyone else annoyed by this?

Highlands is pretty fun for snipers. I am not annoyed as sniping is not my favorite thing. I would like some bigger maps though that could be used for sniping too like Breakpoint.

> Highlands is pretty fun for snipers. I am not annoyed as sniping is not my favorite thing. I would like some bigger maps though that could be used for sniping too like Breakpoint.

I agree with this

I actually despise Hemmorage for sniping seeing as one team in that map has an advanage cause of ths pawns. As for paradiso i hate that map haha. i enjoy Uncaged,Highlands, and Pinnacle.

Call me a simpleton, but what advantage does one team possess over the other while playing on Hemorrhage?

The crazy idea that because both ends are not identical that any differences between them automatically means one has an advantage rather than a choice :wink:

Waterside has less exposure than Rockside where spawns are concerned. But at the same time, Rockside has more areas of cover for a team to defend itself.

I foresee a long list of pros and cons of both sides coming up. Basically one side is set up for offense and the other defense and the differences can sometimes be perceived as advantageous when options are similar yet different.

> Call me a simpleton, but what advantage does one team possess over the other while playing on Hemorrhage?

The spawns. Red team has the best spots to snipe the blues.