Why are the players so Blood Thirsty?

So i was on Settlement.

A enemy spartan saw me from across the map and came after me shooting me, trying to kill me

I try to shoot him off to scare him but he still comes after me shooting me.

then i’m all liek “aaah i dun wan 2 di liek dis” so i ran off.
The spartan is still chasing me, trying to kill me.

He eventually caught me and kills me.
Happened to me a couple of times with other players who saw me from across the map and came pursuing me.

why are the players here so bloodthirsty?

Well it is an FPS, that’s kind of the idea. I mean if you are just sitting there and they need someone to shoot they’ll pick you. Plus running away is just frustrating so they will keep chasing you.

Because you are their rightful point?

You see, you get points for Kills, most maps arnt extremely big so If your only going to fire some warning shots then your an easy target and they may as well hunt you down as your a guaranteed kill. So what have you learned: If you are getting targeted, fight back or retreat to backup, dont just run and hope they go away, its an FPS, that hardly ever happens.

They killed you? How dare they!?!

I remember games in Reach where every now and then a single red and a single blue would jump in a hog and just cruise around while everyone was fighting.

Happened in infection too.

I’ve only had one of these rare peace times in H4 and in order for it to happen every other player got kicked out of the game except one guy on the enemy team. I spent two minutes honking the horn at him before he got the message that I didn’t to fight(I was 20 kills ahead anyway) We then just drove around Ragnarok and chilled out.

The question here is, you saw an enemy rushing you from across the map and weren’t able to stop him?

> I remember games in Reach where every now and then a single red and a single blue would jump in a hog and just cruise around while everyone was fighting.
>
> Happened in infection too.
>
> I’ve only had one of these rare peace times in H4 and in order for it to happen every other player got kicked out of the game except one guy on the enemy team. I spent two minutes honking the horn at him before he got the message that I didn’t to fight(I was 20 kills ahead anyway) We then just drove around Ragnarok and chilled out.

I miss proximity voice…

OP.

As with most disagreements, it is a communication issue.

You need to communicate to this person by telling him that you want to be friends.

You do this by pointing your weapon and firing projectiles to his head until they accept your friendship request.

This is the language of love in Halo.

Your job is to make as many friends as possible.

People chase in situations like this because they are stupid. With all due respect, you yourself made a pretty bad play in A. not stopping this player as he sprints towards you and B. getting killed by the stupid player.
Generally speaking, what them players did was an incredibly stupid move, yet you rewarded them.

I find these players quite amusing. I have had games where I would sprint around the whole map while the player would stupidly chase me going for the Assassination. Getting the Ninja in this situation is the best feeling ever. Some people are just so stupid.

> OP.
>
> As with most disagreements, it is a communication issue.
>
> You need to communicate to this person by telling him that you want to be friends.
>
> You do this by pointing your weapon and firing projectiles to his head until they accept your friendship request.
>
> This is the language of love in Halo.
>
> Your job is to make as many friends as possible.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…This post made my day.

So, what you’re saying is;
You want to play Halo, a first person shooter, and not expect other players to chase after you and kill you?
And you also couldn’t stop the player given the range you had between you and him/her.
That’s weird.

Oh because I want you to die so I can win the match

because BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

> because BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

“Skulls for the throne of Khorne!”

cuz the game is a shooter.

Wait…am I not supposed to drink the blood of my enemies through their skulls?..

> Wait…am I not supposed to drink the blood of my enemies through their skulls?..

Iseewhatyoudidthere…

Because the blood of your enemies is yummy.

I ONLY drink the blood of my enemies… and occasionally a strawberry Yoo-Hoo.