why are the DLC maps and playlists gone from matchmaking???

You guys put them on sale a month ago, then remove them from Matchmaking all together? why?

If one person doesn’t have the maps in a lobby, then they won’t come up.

> If one person doesn’t have the maps in a lobby, then they won’t come up.

You don;t understand; they’ve been taken off of Online play completely.
You don’t even get the choice to choose them when you decide which gametype you want to play.

> > If one person doesn’t have the maps in a lobby, then they won’t come up.
>
> You don;t understand; they’ve been taken off of Online play completely.
> You don’t even get the choice to choose them when you decide which gametype you want to play.

I think he may referring to the Noble Map Pack from Halo: Reach instead of Halo Wars DLC. Sometimes it hard to tell especially once you’re in the thread.

On Topic: That’s is kinda weird hopefully they fix it soon.

> > > If one person doesn’t have the maps in a lobby, then they won’t come up.
> >
> > You don;t understand; they’ve been taken off of Online play completely.
> > You don’t even get the choice to choose them when you decide which gametype you want to play.
>
> I think he may referring to the Noble Map Pack from Halo: Reach instead of Halo Wars DLC. Sometimes it hard to tell especially once you’re in the thread.
>
> On Topic: That’s is kinda weird hopefully they fix it soon.

I hope so, I paid full price for it.

I can understand why they removed the DLC Playlists from matchmaking. They have always had a low population. Granted, they were really fun and something different from the Standard and Deathmatch gametypes. Reinforcement was really fun. However, at least leave the maps in the rotation. Glacial Ravine is my favorite map on Halo Wars. There are not 3 on 3 maps to begin with anyway. Glacial Ravine would help in keeping it somewhat fresh. Barrens, Blood River and Memorial Basin are nice maps as well.

The Halo Wars DLC packages should be free by now anyway. Definitely don’t charge for them if they’re not going to show up online. Halo Wars is a great game for Halo fans and more importantly, fans of the genre. Halo Wars is one of the best console RTS titles out there in a somewhat slim market. Don’t ruin it for the fans of this game. Just because there is not as many players online as compared to other games doesn’t take away from its quality.

> I can understand why they removed the DLC Playlists from matchmaking. They have always had a low population. Granted, they were really fun and something different from the Standard and Deathmatch gametypes. Reinforcement was really fun. However, at least leave the maps in the rotation. Glacial Ravine is my favorite map on Halo Wars. There are not 3 on 3 maps to begin with anyway. Glacial Ravine would help in keeping it somewhat fresh. Barrens, Blood River and Memorial Basin are nice maps as well.
>
> The Halo Wars DLC packages should be free by now anyway. Definitely don’t charge for them if they’re not going to show up online. Halo Wars is a great game for Halo fans and more importantly, fans of the genre. Halo Wars is one of the best console RTS titles out there in a somewhat slim market. Don’t ruin it for the fans of this game. Just because there is not as many players online as compared to other games doesn’t take away from its quality.

Just because they have a low pop doesn’t mean they should have been removed, they don’t hurt anyone.

> > I can understand why they removed the DLC Playlists from matchmaking. They have always had a low population. Granted, they were really fun and something different from the Standard and Deathmatch gametypes. Reinforcement was really fun. However, at least leave the maps in the rotation. Glacial Ravine is my favorite map on Halo Wars. There are not 3 on 3 maps to begin with anyway. Glacial Ravine would help in keeping it somewhat fresh. Barrens, Blood River and Memorial Basin are nice maps as well.
> >
> > The Halo Wars DLC packages should be free by now anyway. Definitely don’t charge for them if they’re not going to show up online. Halo Wars is a great game for Halo fans and more importantly, fans of the genre. Halo Wars is one of the best console RTS titles out there in a somewhat slim market. Don’t ruin it for the fans of this game. Just because there is not as many players online as compared to other games doesn’t take away from its quality.
>
> Just because they have a low pop doesn’t mean they should have been removed, they don’t hurt anyone.

I think they fixed it, it showed up for me today.

Spoke too soon, they are gone again…

I know man. This is the only thing I play since I am sick of playing standard. I would like to keep playing reinforcements. I just don’t understand why are the leaderboards up but the playlists aren’t.

From what I can tell, they are showing up randomly. I would just like to see them fixed completely.

Waypoint is incompetent.

What else is new?

Playlists are out, maps are still in.

Come on now Waypoint.

FROM DAY ONE, you have done nothing but haphazzardly handled Halo Wars, from almost taking down the leaderboards, wiping out title updates, not banning boosters…

… and now we cant even play the DLC we paid for right after you put it on sale.
Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where they go to Itchy and Scratchy Land, Homer buys 500 dollars worth of Itchty and Scratchy Money only to find out he cant even spend it in the park.

AND WHATES EVEN BETTER:

Last night I palyed and CANISTER SHELL Y ABILITY GLITCH IS BACK!

It seems the more Waypoint tries to help, the more they set themselves back. LITERALLY though, the game is worse off than the way it was handed to them.

If WAYPOINT HAD DONE NOTHING, Halo Wars would be in better shape than it is now. THIS FACT IS DISGUSTING.

> Come on now Waypoint.
>
> FROM DAY ONE, you have done nothing but haphazzardly handled Halo Wars, from almost taking down the leaderboards, wiping out title updates, not banning boosters…
>
> … and now we cant even play the DLC we paid for right after you put it on sale.
> Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where they go to Itchy and Scratchy Land, Homer buys 500 dollars worth of Itchty and Scratchy Money only to find out he cant even spend it in the park.
>
>
> AND WHATES EVEN BETTER:
>
> Last night I palyed and CANISTER SHELL Y ABILITY GLITCH IS BACK!
>
>
>
> It seems the more Waypoint tries to help, the more they set themselves back. LITERALLY though, the game is worse off than the way it was handed to them.
>
> If WAYPOINT HAD DONE NOTHING, Halo Wars would be in better shape than it is now. THIS FACT IS DISGUSTING.

canister glitch has never, ever been gone from this game.