Why are Powerups deployed immediately in Warzone?

When I choose a powerup (active camo, overshield, speed & damage boosts) from the Requisitions, it activates immediately and usually runs out before I can get back to where the action is. The powerups you pick up in Arena, sure, but when I have to use a Req card in Warzone I’d like to be able to save it for when I’m near a fight. It’s like if I bought a Power Weapon, but there’s not trigger - it just shoots all the ammo out as soon as you grab the gun.

So don’t call them in from your death screen… walk up to a req station where the action is taking place and use it…

> 2533274800587152;2:
> So don’t call them in from your death screen… walk up to a req station where the action is taking place and use it…

What if there’s no action at the stations? You’d have the same problem.

That’s why I hate the REQ system. They should be placed around the map.

They are placed around the map. You and your team need to cap and hold bases instead of chasing kdr.

This is one req that I think needs a change.

Does anyone have a suggestion for what button input could be used to use a stored power up?

> 2533274895728722;6:
> This is one req that I think needs a change.
>
> Does anyone have a suggestion for what button input could be used to use a stored power up?

Up on the d-pad, it’s used in campaign only as of now, and it has no powerups, so it might be a good idea for multiplayer.

There should be random spawning weapons, everything shouldn’t be a call in req. Guess we will have to wait and see what they do with BTB.

> 2533274793616507;4:
> That’s why I hate the REQ system. They should be placed around the map.

The power ups should be placed around the map and not in the REQ system… I don’t mind, if they use REQ cards in order to pick one up… but it is kinda lame to spawn invis and run to the battle