Why are my team mates ALWAYS awful??

I posted on here a few times today, and in all my topics i forgot to mention.
Why are my team mates ALWAYS AWFUL?

I cannot stand losing, especially when you give it a good shot or sometimes better but your team mates, just dont do anything. I am losing loads because of this and JIP (if you saw a previous topic)

Someone, anyone, please, help!

EDIT- I mainly talking about Infinity Slayer!

The obvious answer to this one is play with ‘friends’ or join one of those cheesy ‘clans’.

I know what you mean about loosing, but sometimes i have to remind myself, i am supposed to be having fun!

Unfortunately the majority of people out there are just not as dedicated to Halo, put that much value on winning or are really just content getting killed over an over, getting in the odd accidental kill. Good for them if they can enjoy the game like that, i wish i could.

You will find these people in all walks of life, school, work, university etc

The majority of people just dont want to ever better themselves and actually mock those who do.

Just remember…the other team is probably also full of idiots, betrayers, weapon hoggers and vehicle wasters…

> The obvious answer to this one is play with ‘friends’ or join one of those cheesy ‘clans’.
>
> I know what you mean about loosing, but sometimes i have to remind myself, i am supposed to be having fun!
>
> Unfortunately the majority of people out there are just not as dedicated to Halo, put that much value on winning or are really just content getting killed over an over, getting in the odd accidental kill. Good for them if they can enjoy the game like that, i wish i could.
>
> You will find these people in all walks of life, school, work, university etc
>
> The majority of people just dont want to ever better themselves and actually mock those who do.
>
> Just remember…the other team is probably also full of idiots, betrayers, weapon hoggers and vehicle wasters…

I see no fun in losing a game, even though you were the MVP.
Sad part is most of my friends are either bad at Halo or dont play Halo. Looks like i gotta find a clan xD.

It seems for me the enemy team, about 70% should of been my team mates.

I want to get my GUNGNIR too and thanks to these people, i will not get it.

7 days later…
Anyone?

This is one of several factors affecting my Halo 4 experience!

Hit me up if you want a teammate. I have gotten a lot of crummy teammates lately (no offense!). Usually play 8-10 or some amount of time during that span.

Seems to me like you expect too much out of random players. Get a team that you mesh well with. Don’t expect randoms to work with your style of gameplay.

Halo 4 does not reward winning, it does not reward teamwork, infact it rewards the exact opposite which is selfish play. It also rewards not caring about the outcome of a game or your personal performance if all you want is to rank up as you don’t need to perform in any way in game to progress along the already completely meaningless progression system that I’m amazed anyone even cares about.

The reason for the above is that there is no ranked games and there is xp awarded to players on a losing team. There is plenty of xp awarded to every player in the game. With no meaningful objectives players tend to just statwhore and not help their teammates or even betray them for power weapons with ghosts on complex for example.

I’d suggest just playing a different game if you want skill to be rewarded and teammates that want to win as Halo 4 is no longer Halo. You can obviously tell I no longer play it.

I gave up on expecting anything from the human race.With that mentality i get through life quite easily.Though it would be nice to just join a game with a team full of people who can play without going 5-25, would be nice.What is even more shocking is how bad people are against NPC’s in spartan ops.After seeing some scores in SOps, i don’t even want to touch war games again.Since chances of me getting horrible players as teammates is a high chance, and by horrible i’m talking about a 0.20 K/D spread.

Lots os things factor into people not doing well. Some people {myself included} have a hard time figuring out the maps/weapons local etc. So they spend more time looking for them than they spend trying to win. Some players only want that first strike kill and will play like pros to get it. Then relax the rest of the game or quit, start a new game and do it all over again.
Then you have some people like me, who cant play as well as others due to a handicap. Me personally, my biggest trouble is old age, along with poor eye hand cowardenation, so often I die quicker than I really should.
My Son only has one hand to control a controler ment for two handed people. So I wouldnt rush to judge people too quick.
That being said. I bought a usb joystick controller in the hopes it would work on xbox. My son really enjoys Halo 4. But the joystick didnt work. So if you as a ¨winner¨ sees this account along side yours in an upcoming game, ya might want to exit said game and find another. For 60% of the time the team we are on dont win. And its not due to a lack of effort.

I went 38-4 in BTB and lost by 30 kills yesterday… Oh yessss.

I play with my clan but when they are not around i need people, not randoms
I understand we do not have the same style and hell we all fail some games but my WL is really taking it as a result and that annoying, why should i lose out if i did all the work!

but i have a question will CSR solve this, lack of team mate thing?

Wait for the CSR and play the competitive playlists.

> I posted on here a few times today, and in all my topics i forgot to mention.
> Why are my team mates ALWAYS AWFUL?
>
> I cannot stand losing, especially when you give it a good shot or sometimes better but your team mates, just dont do anything. I am losing loads because of this and JIP (if you saw a previous topic)
>
> Someone, anyone, please, help!

<raises hand slowly>
It was me. I let you down.
Sorry.

Yea, team throw down with quitters and afk’ers is always fun.

Solution:

Play with friends and people you can trust instead of randoms.

I had this problem VERY badly in Reach. Its pretty bad in Halo 4 as well, which is why I wish they had a normal free for all playlist so I can just play by myself instead of on a team where I carry everybody or am at least in the top half of the team.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> I wish they had a normal free for all playlist so I can just play by myself instead of on a team where I carry everybody or am at least in the top half of the team.

Yes, but that would require logical thinking and forethought on 343’s part.

Sometimes i don’t think ingame join works in some playlists

iv’e had games where it was 2v5 plenty of times in CTF, Throwdown, Grifball, etc.

The problem is that with every new Halo that comes out. The skill level of players because worse and worse. This new generation of Halo players are just awful. This is a trend I have noticed very easily.

> I wish they had a normal free for all playlist so I can just play by myself instead of on a team where I carry everybody or am at least in the top half of the team.

FFA Infinity Monday!!!