Why are custom challenges not giving me Cr?

Twice in a row now, after turning in a set of custom challenges I have not recieved credits for the challenges. This has happened once yesterday and twice the day before. I have not yet hit the credit cap as I am only at 160,000 for today.

Does anyone know why this keeps happening? It seems to happen around the 9th time I turn in a set of challenges.

Three times in a row now. It says on my service record pulldown menu under challenges that my most recent custom challenges are at 0% even though I already completed them and turned them in.

… dude, turning in means that you forfeit them, just when you complete the challenges wait for the time limit to end, and then the credits thou shall recieve

> … dude, turning in means that you forfeit them, just when you complete the challenges wait for the time limit to end, and then the credits thou shall recieve

Nope, turning them in means you get the credits then and there and you can make more challenges.

It used to be so you could turn them in and then wait until the time limit is up and then get the cR, but this was changed.

the credits are automatically added once the time ends for your challenge.

So the time is up and still no credits. I also tried turning in another set of challenges and STILL no credits. So that’s now 4 times in a row that I haven’t got credits for my challenge because of this most likely broken custom challenge system >:(

It turns out that now I’m not earning credits for ANYTHING. I stated off the day with 781895cr total and with custom challenges I went up to 941895cr but now I’m not gaining anymore credits. I don’t think it’s a credit ban b/c I didn’t get any sort of notification.

I was able to earn 200,000cr yesterday though. Last time I checked the credit cap is 200,000 and not 160,000

do check on the time of the challenge because after you turn them in you have to wait til the time runs out for the challenge in order to receive the credits

Does the credit cap reset when the daily challenges reset? Because I’ve been doing this sometimes after midnight and if the cap resets at midnight instead of 3am PST ( my time zone is PST anyway) then that would probably explain why…