Why are automatic weapons in the headlines?

I just thought it was kind of funny how much everyone is talking about automatic weapons. It’s not like they are going to go away or change, they’ve been around forever! All this talk is kind of a waste of breath. Anyway, just thought it was funny. And stupid.

Welcome to election season.

Haha, yes. That pretty much sums it up.

So you make a thread about others talking about autos?

Wait 'til this thread gets in the top headlines because it has the word “automatic.”

Pretty much. I’m just wondering if anybody thinks it’s as weird as I think it is.

> 2533274954997146;5:
> Wait 'til this thread gets in the top headlines because it has the word “automatic.”

Heck yes.

It’s a big distraction and flavor of the week. Last week was warzone firefight

> 2533274811192667;8:
> It’s a big distraction and flavor of the week. Last week was warzone firefight

Yes, that and: Taskmaster Rok is a wraith on the beach!

That was annoying.

> 2535445555605570;9:
> > 2533274811192667;8:
> > It’s a big distraction and flavor of the week. Last week was warzone firefight
>
>
> Yes, that and: Taskmaster Rok is a wraith on the beach!
>
> That was annoying.

He brought Deacon Pipap as back up

> 2533274954997146;5:
> Wait 'til this thread gets in the top headlines because it has the word “automatic.”

One could say that happens automatically.

> 2535445555605570;12:
> Funny, guy

I’m not your guy, friend.

> 2533274803493024;11:
> > 2533274954997146;5:
> > Wait 'til this thread gets in the top headlines because it has the word “automatic.”
>
>
> One could say that happens automatically.

Funny guy

> 2533274803493024;11:
> > 2533274954997146;5:
> > Wait 'til this thread gets in the top headlines because it has the word “automatic.”
>
>
> One could say that happens automatically.
>
>
>
>
> > 2535445555605570;12:
> > Funny, guy
>
>
> I’m not your guy, friend.

OK…

> 2535445555605570;13:
> > 2533274803493024;11:
> > > 2533274954997146;5:
> > > Wait 'til this thread gets in the top headlines because it has the word “automatic.”
> >
> >
> > One could say that happens automatically.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2535445555605570;12:
> > > Funny, guy
> >
> >
> > I’m not your guy, friend.
>
>
> OK…

Oh, i put a comma after funny. Ok, sorry, that was a typo. Yes, that one thing made my post sound really creepy. Sorry.