why are AI so Op

plz fix the AI on some WZ maps.

No, don’t fix them. Without any challenge the game becomes repetitive and boring. No challenge, no fun, less players, loss of sales.

Why? I like the challenge when fighting them… Maybe play a different game mode.

I’m always up for a challenge but when I spawn with Level 1 REQs and they expect me to kill four Hunters with a pistol and an AR I get a little frustrated.

And defending cores is ridiculous at times because the AI spawns right on top of it and straight up massacre my team and then it’s GG. Slightly ridiculous.

> 2533275008405049;2:
> No, don’t fix them. Without any challenge the game becomes repetitive and boring. No challenge, no fun, less players, loss of sales.

What isn’t repetitive and boring about knowing that an enemy is unbeatable and that you shouldn’t even bother trying because you’re still at level 3 reqs when half your teammates are running around in oni scorpions?

My personal opinion is that balance would better have been achieved with more enemies, not insanely strong enemies. But that’s just me.

> 2533274873843883;5:
> > 2533275008405049;2:
> > No, don’t fix them. Without any challenge the game becomes repetitive and boring. No challenge, no fun, less players, loss of sales.
>
>
> What isn’t repetitive and boring about knowing that an enemy is unbeatable and that you shouldn’t even bother trying because you’re still at level 3 reqs when half your teammates are running around in oni scorpions?
>
> My personal opinion is that balance would better have been achieved with more enemies, not insanely strong enemies. But that’s just me.

So an on I scorpion is a lvl 7 req right? Those people don’t seem to have a problem. Sound to me like its you, not the game. The enemy’s can be defeated you just can’t run up to them and expect to be op asf

I think they should be changed in creative ways.

For example, its SOOOOOO boring to just sit there and fire at a bullet sponge who will one hit KO you if you don’t fire from long range.
So instead of copying other boring bullet sponge games cough Destiny cough, 343 should implement a way to make them challenging without being bullet sponges.

I understand the idea of Heroic, Legendary enemies with skulls and what-not, but honestly the normal Reach Firefight on Legendary was still fun and the enemies weren’t bullet sponges. Yea some of the Hunters would be tough to take down but it was FUN to play.

I think that all Warzone (firefight and normal) should have enemies changed to not just be OP bullet sponges.