Why an XP limit per day?

I just don’t understand the point of the an XP limit per day. Having a higher level doesn’t even give you that high of an advantage over other players so why limit how much people can level up per day. No other big online game besides Halo has had an XP limit. The XP limit is pointless 343 industries should fix it. Does anyone else agree with me?

I could never hit the XP cap, but I do think it should be removed. I see no reason for it to be in.

I hit the xp cap every day withing like 2 hrs of playing. just frustrating

How do you hit the cap so fast, If the max amount of xp from a match is 2981 points
?

> How do you hit the cap so fast, If the max amount of xp from a match is 2981 points
> ?

Spartan Ops missions combined with the double xp gives you 11900 xp each game. Without the double xp, it’s a max of 5950xp. The games are 10-12 minutes, that adds up really fast.

> > How do you hit the cap so fast, If the max amount of xp from a match is 2981 points
> > ?
>
> Spartan Ops missions combined with the double xp gives you 11900 xp each game. Without the double xp, it’s a max of 5950xp. The games are 10-12 minutes, that adds up really fast.

That would mean he’s always playing with double xp. What is the over all cap?

I believe it’s 150K

> > > How do you hit the cap so fast, If the max amount of xp from a match is 2981 points
> > > ?
> >
> > Spartan Ops missions combined with the double xp gives you 11900 xp each game. Without the double xp, it’s a max of 5950xp. The games are 10-12 minutes, that adds up really fast.
>
> That would mean he’s always playing with double xp. What is the over all cap?

Well, it WAS 150k, but that was before the bulletin yesterday, in which it was said to have been raised, so higher than that. If I had to guess, 200 to 250k.

> > > How do you hit the cap so fast, If the max amount of xp from a match is 2981 points
> > > ?
> >
> > Spartan Ops missions combined with the double xp gives you 11900 xp each game. Without the double xp, it’s a max of 5950xp. The games are 10-12 minutes, that adds up really fast.
>
> That would mean he’s always playing with double xp. What is the over all cap?

Considering 1 cap from Mt. Dew gives you I believe 3 GAMES of double xp, it’s rather easy to stockpile them.

> > > > How do you hit the cap so fast, If the max amount of xp from a match is 2981 points
> > > > ?
> > >
> > > Spartan Ops missions combined with the double xp gives you 11900 xp each game. Without the double xp, it’s a max of 5950xp. The games are 10-12 minutes, that adds up really fast.
> >
> > That would mean he’s always playing with double xp. What is the over all cap?
>
> Well, it WAS 150k, but that was before the bulletin yesterday, in which it was said to have been raised, so higher than that. If I had to guess, 200 to 250k.

They’re still not giving answers to crap like this?

> > > > > How do you hit the cap so fast, If the max amount of xp from a match is 2981 points
> > > > > ?
> > > >
> > > > Spartan Ops missions combined with the double xp gives you 11900 xp each game. Without the double xp, it’s a max of 5950xp. The games are 10-12 minutes, that adds up really fast.
> > >
> > > That would mean he’s always playing with double xp. What is the over all cap?
> >
> > Well, it WAS 150k, but that was before the bulletin yesterday, in which it was said to have been raised, so higher than that. If I had to guess, 200 to 250k.
>
> They’re still not giving answers to crap like this?

If it means that much to you, why don’t you tweet BS Angel and ask yourself? Have you tried that yet? I’m not going to because I don’t care about the XP, or the cap. It’s all parsley on a plate full of steak to me.

With fast-track on, I average about 7100 per match in Spartan Ops. If I decided to use some more double exp, it would take maybe an hour or two to hit the cap. That’s just stupid.

Just stop using double XP! People across the world don’t have the offers that American and Europe has. We don’t always hit the cap.

I think the cap is 150k. I was at SR-57 and got capped at SR-59. If it was 200k or more I would be half way into my second specialization. :confused:

Hum, Never saw a exp limit on any games i played, 343, you need to remove this very fast, its like putting a limit on how many beers you can buy per day, Never do That :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably because 343 fears for people social life.

> I just don’t understand the point of the an XP limit per day. Having a higher level doesn’t even give you that high of an advantage over other players so why limit how much people can level up per day. No other big online game besides Halo has had an XP limit. The XP limit is pointless 343 industries should fix it. Does anyone else agree with me?

Well 343 gave the BS excuse something about preserving the integrity of the ranking system, fairness to players, blah blah blah.

They were proven to be full of -Yoink-, when they allowed limited edition players to be in the 100s now, while many standard edition players are stuck at 70.

In other words, they sold out, they’re whores. The things they CLAIMED to value, went right out the door when people were willing to pay a few extra dollars for Limited.

Just another instance of game devlopers giving us a BS reason why they did something, rather than just being honest and admitting they screwed up.

> > > > > > How do you hit the cap so fast, If the max amount of xp from a match is 2981 points
> > > > > > ?
> > > > >
> > > > > Spartan Ops missions combined with the double xp gives you 11900 xp each game. Without the double xp, it’s a max of 5950xp. The games are 10-12 minutes, that adds up really fast.
> > > >
> > > > That would mean he’s always playing with double xp. What is the over all cap?
> > >
> > > Well, it WAS 150k, but that was before the bulletin yesterday, in which it was said to have been raised, so higher than that. If I had to guess, 200 to 250k.
> >
> > They’re still not giving answers to crap like this?
>
> If it means that much to you, why don’t you tweet BS Angel and ask yourself? Have you tried that yet?/quote]
>
> Because i shouldn’t have to go out of my -Yoinking!- way to learn this -Yoink-? when it should have the ex cap listed on the forums, or something?
>
> Don’t get me wrong, i don’t give a -Yoink- about the, i just wish they would stop leaving us guessing. Saying “XP cap raised” without telling us what it was raised to is like saying “Things changed” in the patch notes, it leaves the reader guessing.

Welcome to the future of gaming, where they nickel and dime you enough for you to quit it.

> With fast-track on, I average about 7100 per match in Spartan Ops. If I decided to use some more double exp, it would take maybe an hour or two to hit the cap. That’s just stupid.

fast track is factored in after double xp is. though it does help it still takes bout 3 hours.