Why am I XP banned?

I’m already at the highest level possible, so it’s not like I need the XP, but why did I just receive an XP ban? I do not mod or cheat. Never have, and never will. BUT, why am I XP banned when I’m at MAX LEVEL and cannot gain any more XP anyway?

After checking your game history it seems you are a habitual quitter. In fact in your last 50 games you have quit 36 of them. And the games you did play you got very little score. My guess is the ban is either from quitting 72% of your last 50 games, or the matchmaking system think your low scores are due to boosting other players.

Personally, I think the quitting alone should be grounds for your ban as its well deserved.

> After checking your game history it seems you are a habitual quitter. In fact in your last 50 games you have quit 36 of them. And the games you did play you got very little score. My guess is the ban is either from quitting 72% of your last 50 games, or the matchmaking system think your low scores are due to boosting other players.
>
> Personally, I think the quitting alone should be grounds for your ban as its well deserved.

the quitting should give him a temporary ban of a week, then a ban of a month then get banned

> > After checking your game history it seems you are a habitual quitter. In fact in your last 50 games you have quit 36 of them. And the games you did play you got very little score. My guess is the ban is either from quitting 72% of your last 50 games, or the matchmaking system think your low scores are due to boosting other players.
> >
> > Personally, I think the quitting alone should be grounds for your ban as its well deserved.
>
> the quitting should give him a temporary ban of a week, then a ban of a month then get banned

Quitting games should ban you from Matchmaking… permanently?

No thanks, god forbid someone has internet that drops out commonly and as a result gets permanently banned.

> Personally, I think the quitting alone should be grounds for your ban as its well deserved.

That is just terrible.

> After checking your game history it seems you are a habitual quitter. In fact in your last 50 games you have quit 36 of them. And the games you did play you got very little score. My guess is the ban is either from quitting 72% of your last 50 games, or the matchmaking system think your low scores are due to boosting other players.
>
> <mark>Personally, I think the quitting alone should be grounds for your ban as its well deserved.</mark>

Thats a little harsh. What if someone’s Internet drops them from every other game, and as a result they get banned for quitting? That Isn’t fair.

> > After checking your game history it seems you are a habitual quitter. In fact in your last 50 games you have quit 36 of them. And the games you did play you got very little score. My guess is the ban is either from quitting 72% of your last 50 games, or the matchmaking system think your low scores are due to boosting other players.
> >
> > <mark>Personally, I think the quitting alone should be grounds for your ban as its well deserved.</mark>
>
> Thats a little harsh. What if someone’s Internet drops them from every other game, and as a result they get banned for quitting? That Isn’t fair.

i know, but what about a temporary ban? they had it in reach it worked well.

> >
> > <mark>Personally, I think the quitting alone should be grounds for your ban as its well deserved.</mark>
>
> Thats a little harsh. What if someone’s Internet drops them from every other game, and as a result they get banned for quitting? That Isn’t fair.

That leaves the persons team a man down constantly in every game, waiting for JIP to fill that slot up (if JIP is enabled in said playlist).

If your internet is constantly dropping, it is as bad as quitting if you ask me. Deserves a temporary ban.

Frankly with the join in game ability I question why the quiting matters much. Sure still blows when the game is almost done,especially if it’s close. However, Halo 4 does have a system in place for this so I’m far from worried about it.

As for OP, the multiple low scores mixed with quit games does look suspicious. If boosting wasn’t your intent that sucks, however as you said you are maxed out so no harm. Glad to hear the banhammer does work for the most part for finding boosters, I just wish the penalty was stronger.

> Frankly with the join in game ability I question why the quiting matters much. Sure still blows when the game is almost done,especially if it’s close. However, Halo 4 does have a system in place for this so I’m far from worried about it.

JIP isn’t the solution to quitting. I know I’m not alone in this, but I hate joining games mid-session, especially when my team is losing.

Halo 4 for the most part disables JIP after the game is underway meaning if you lose a team mate, you’re not getting one at all.

Players should still be banned for quitting.

Actually u get an one hour play ban for quitting.
Also you’ll get a temporary exp ban if the system registers u as a booster, so i think that’s the matter.(not saying u are a booster)

> JIP isn’t the solution to quitting. I know I’m not alone in this, but I hate joining games mid-session, especially when my team is losing.
>
> Halo 4 for the most part disables JIP after the game is underway meaning if you lose a team mate, you’re not getting one at all.
>
> Players should still be banned for quitting.

When I join a game already being lost I just focus on my performance and make sure I have fun. Could care less about the win in those cases (usually not concerned anyway). As for the ban, sorry but I think an hour is plenty. It won’t stop it, but neither would banning for days or a month. People will still do it and ultimately these bans would only serve to significantly lower the population. Quiting has been an issue in Halo on Live since Halo 2, and believe it or not,it has gotten better.

Ultimately Halo played on Live is intended to be fun, and as such there are a variety of views to approaching that. Some people enjoy true competition and won’t quit no matter how frustrated a match makes them, others don’t care and will leave when a game ceases to be fun. Not condoning this action, but that is a mindset problem, and Halo has to appeal to a broad audience to survive. I will say I would like to see playlists with stricter policies. For instance the ban for a person who quits a lot would be all day for proving ground, vs only an hour for Team Slayer (just a quick off the top of my head example). Not sure how readily this could be coded, but I’m quite sure it’ll require ground up coding so won’t happen in Halo 4.

> > > After checking your game history it seems you are a habitual quitter. In fact in your last 50 games you have quit 36 of them. And the games you did play you got very little score. My guess is the ban is either from quitting 72% of your last 50 games, or the matchmaking system think your low scores are due to boosting other players.
> > >
> > > <mark>Personally, I think the quitting alone should be grounds for your ban as its well deserved.</mark>
> >
> > Thats a little harsh. What if someone’s Internet drops them from every other game, and as a result they get banned for quitting? That Isn’t fair.
>
> That leaves the persons team a man down constantly in every game, waiting for JIP to fill that slot up (if JIP is enabled in said playlist).
>
> If your internet is constantly dropping, it is as bad as quitting if you ask me. Deserves a temporary ban.

I agree, a temporary ban is well deserved for someone who has crappy Internet that continues to drop them from games. I just don’t think a permanent ban is necessary.

I quit games when they constantly lag because it is very annoying. My high quitting number comes from the number of times I get booted for betrayals because I take the tank and my teammates keep sticking me with grenades. I blast them and I’m booted upon the first betrayal.

> Frankly with the join in game ability I question why the quiting matters much. Sure still blows when the game is almost done,especially if it’s close. However, Halo 4 does have a system in place for this so I’m far from worried about it.
>
> As for OP, the multiple low scores mixed with quit games does look suspicious. If boosting wasn’t your intent that sucks, however as you said you are maxed out so no harm. Glad to hear the banhammer does work for the most part for finding boosters, I just wish the penalty was stronger.

In case you forgot to read, I don’t boost. I don’t have boosting or modification software. My console or any other hardware is not modified in any way, shape or form. The only thing I’ve done with it was put a bigger hard drive (one that I bought from best buy, 120gb) to hold more downloads and DLC. So, I don’t hack or cheat.

I get constantly lagged games or I get booted very quickly from one betrayal.