Why am I set back to rank 1?

Im level 54. and when I press start I can see it but in the menu it shows me as lvl 1 and I cannot access any loadouts of mine. I also have double xp on and Im not earning credits so im just bassiclly wasting my Double XP on this. Why is this happening?

Same thing here, but what it probably is, is that we’ve lost connection to whatever servers they have our ranks and loadouts stored on.

Really a shame as i’ve lost about 4 games of Double XP and this weeks Regicide challenge.

I’m wondering the same! I am having the same exact problem.

Servers might be down. But come on man its like an hour away from football!

I think some severs are down, but I’m fine your armor and load outs will return when they come back.

They have made this game so Aggravating , Im just going to go get call of Duty Black ops II and play that instead of this junkk.

> They have made this game so Aggravating , Im just going to go get call of Duty Black ops II and play that instead of this junkk.

Lmao! Prepare to be just as frustrated then, Hero. Black Ops is having worse problems then this game. Go check out their Forums.

> They have made this game so Aggravating , Im just going to go get call of Duty Black ops II and play that instead of this junkk.

Good riddance.

Both games are having server issue. I would know…I own both, but anyways try power cycling your system. That helped me.

> Both games are having server issue. I would know…I own both, but anyways try power cycling your system. That helped me.

This ^

I’m experiencing the same problem, however I have two other brothers that both have xbl accounts on the same console and both their profiles are fine and working normally. I’m the only one experiencing the issue. I’ve tried resetting my internet connection and nothing changed.

Same here, got back to 1, and no loadouts just after reaching sr50… Pieced me off to no end!

It means you’ve been placed on the backup servers. 343 recommended you relaunch the game, but in my experience, that doesn’t help at all. I’ve seen other suggestions for clearing your Xbox’s cache, but I don’t know if that works. Worth a shot.