Why am i not receiving experience points???

About a week and half ago i completed the monthly challenge win 117 matches,…i didn’t receive any points for it at all. today i completed the commendation kill 2400 spartans and i didnt get any of those points as well. those And being the two most point reviving challenges/commendations i completed doesn’t make sense why i got no points. is it because they ae worth two much? which doesnt make sense cause why have them then. not to mention the killing spartan one was worth 10,000 xp and i had double xp on so i should have got 20,000. anyone can please help me with why im not getting the xp please help. p.s. i know about the xp cap and i wasnt at it in either situation

I’m having the same problem but when I check my xp points on waypoint they are updated you should check yours

Same here. Duno what’s up. No @you hit the xp cap" pop up on my screen just stopes earning xp

> Same here. Duno what’s up. No @you hit the xp cap" pop up on my screen just stopes earning xp

SO. -Yoink!-. ANNOYING.

im SR58 and cant level up , but iv seen a SR99 guy , hows the XP cap work lol?

> hows the XP cap work lol?

The daily XP cap is somewhere around 180,000 XP. If you hit that and then win your 117th game for the month on that same day, you won’t get the XP. I know because it happened to me (thank you double XP matches).

For some perspective, 180,000 XP will take about 12 hours of play in normal War Games matchmaking.

> hows the XP cap work lol?

The daily XP cap is somewhere around 180,000 XP. If you hit that and then win your 117th game for the month on that same day, you won’t get the XP. I know because it happened to me (thank you double XP matches).

For some perspective, 180,000 XP will take about 12 hours of play in normal War Games matchmaking.

I also stopped getting XP, and I don’t think it was due to hitting the cap. I’ve only ranked up a few levels, and I never got any message saying I hit the cap. Just one game I stopped getting XP. It also doesn’t appear on my Waypoint service record, so I don’t know what’s going on.