Why am I getting an unessary loss stat?

I receive loss stats in warzone if I leave a pregame lobby in session or if I leave a game that’s already in progress on a team that’s losing by nearly 400 points with only one base captured. Please help me erase these loss stats.

Can’t say anything about the former, but you’re in a game in the latter situation. It makes sense that you’d be charged a loss for leaving. You’re given a W for winning so why would a quit not count as an L?

Can’t do that OP. If you’re going to leave a game, you need to accept that it’s going to affect your stats. There’s no way around that and no way to delete / remove these

It is not fair that I come into a game in progress and get on a team that is 400 points behind and with only one base captured and lose automatically when I leave without even respawning. Who can I contact to fix this issue? I need my stats improved.

> 2533274855222859;4:
> It is not fair that I come into a game in progress and get on a team that is 400 points behind and with only one base captured and lose automatically when I leave without even respawning. Who can I contact to fix this issue? I need my stats improved.

It doesn’t matter what your reason is…if you quit you get penalized. Only way to fix the issue if for you to stop quitting.
<p></p>