Why am I consistently matched with bad teams?

Halo is awful. Worst game to have come out in years. Bad spawns, unbalanced game modes and broken maps, and an atrocious matchmaking system to top it off. I just played a game of Warzone against a team that had 3 less people than mine and we still got destroyed. 343 has matched me with the worst players known to man. What the hell is 343’s deal? Why am I put on the worst teams in history?

Happens to me as well. Annoying as hell and it makes me want to feed them kills. Not like it will make a difference.

Im not sure why I’m matched with team mates silver 3 below im gold 4 now down to 3 due to bad team mates, I scored 20 kills and 10 deaths just to see my team mates killed 20+ really annoying. I always loss my temper after seeing this.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I’ll tell you the same thing I tell all the whiners. Because you touch yourself at night.

Game play is more balanced then most games. Maps are great, the issue is mainly the spawns. I have spawned underneath tanks before and insta died. I spawned in a Banshee once and before I could take control I got nailed by a Arclight railgun and 1 shot(it was a basic banshee) I have literally spawned 3 times in a row right infront of the same wraith. I have spawned WHILE BEING SPLATTERED by my own teammates just driving their ghost around. 2 games ago I had a group that consisted of me with a Oni Chaingun. 2 Oni Warthogs behind me, and a teammate with a whiplash. Wamik went down in seconds and yet, while almost dying instantly. A guy with a BR on the enemy team got the credit. I get the bosses are to help turn the tide of the fight but that was -Yoink- lol.

> 2533274800056399;1:
> Halo is awful. Worst game to have come out in years. Bad spawns, unbalanced game modes and broken maps, and an atrocious matchmaking system to top it off. I just played a game of Warzone against a team that had 3 less people than mine and we still got destroyed. 343 has matched me with the worst players known to man. What the hell is 343’s deal? Why am I put on the worst teams in history?

I guess you think your the only one matched with poor teams. Or, do you not recognize when you have a good one ? I think this is just whining.

> 2533274800056399;1:
> Halo is awful. Worst game to have come out in years. Bad spawns, unbalanced game modes and broken maps, and an atrocious matchmaking system to top it off. I just played a game of Warzone against a team that had 3 less people than mine and we still got destroyed. 343 has matched me with the worst players known to man. What the hell is 343’s deal? Why am I put on the worst teams in history?

I disagree with everything you said, cept for the part about the spawns which can be a bit dodgy in arena maps.

Your win percentage is 64%

> 2533274831364893;7:
> > 2533274800056399;1:
> > Halo is awful. Worst game to have come out in years. Bad spawns, unbalanced game modes and broken maps, and an atrocious matchmaking system to top it off. I just played a game of Warzone against a team that had 3 less people than mine and we still got destroyed. 343 has matched me with the worst players known to man. What the hell is 343’s deal? Why am I put on the worst teams in history?
>
>
> I disagree with everything you said, cept for the part about the spawns which can be a bit dodgy in arena maps.

A bit? Play any SWAT? Spawns are so broken that 343 tried (and failed) to fix it in the first patch.

Trust me your not the only one that feels this way. Its really annoying. Ive recently just played 4 matches where i lost and my rank went straight from platinum 4 to 2. Every time i have to carry my team. One game I had a teammate leave with at the start and I ended up with 28 kills. I literally had to carry my team. I do have bad games myself, but at those times im still up there. I get put on the worst team, more than half of the time. Also, i would get my rank to platinum 4 and when i turn my xbox on again to play im back to platinum 3 when i havent even played.

I think everybody gets their share of bad players whether they like it or not . The truth is how you perform adverse circumstances is a test of your character Spartan.

If my team is losing I just try and carry harder instead of getting sour about it. Then I’m improving, even when losing.
Also I think it balances out when you end up getting matched with some people on your team that are better than you.

The only constant in every losing match you have is you. Remember that.

> 2533274800056399;1:

Yeah, I think I remember reading an update talking about how they’re going to give Moniker Wild all the crap teammates… Chill dude. People that are good play the game all the time and either join teams or have friends that are also good, and they join a party together. You’re left in a pool with a bunch of crappy players, and there’s really nothing 343 can do about it. Luck of the draw in a pool saturated by noobs.

Also, if the people on the smaller team are actually good it’s beneficial to be outnumbered. Less people on their team to be killed, and more people on their opposing team to kill (per person). Simple math. Outnumbering with worse players only makes a difference when the numbers are very very large.

Bottom line is, join a team or find some friends to play with you that don’t suck and you’ll see this problem decrease.

you getting placed on the worst teams has NOTHING to do with 343. if you were any good you would actually make an impact on ur team that has 3 more players than the other. GIT GUD and admit that you are horrible at the game.

It’s so annoying. I lose nearly every match I ever join. Especially warzone. I lost 4 matches in a row. My team always is horrible

You get matched with people of equivalent skill level…so…

…well this is awkward.

I would agree that it’s frustrating to go from one match where I dominate and we win to getting absolutely handled, most frequently in Warzone. Unfortunately, matching perfectly even teams is a truly impossible task for 343 to pull off. It’s not entirely a matter how good you are, but how good your team is at working together. If you get teamed up with a ton of Lone Wolf players, all pretty damn good, your going to have a hard time beating a bunch of noobs that travel in packs. Team cohesion is the critical ingredient, not just how good you are. I play a ton of Warzone Assault and my KDA isn’t very high, but my number of Assists are off the charts compared to most other players. This is because I’m willing to sacrifice myself in order to get the rest of my team the edge they need. When I play with people that can recognize what I’m trying to do, we are far more likely to win. Objective games aren’t all about kills, and too many players aim solely for kills. I’m willing to spend a minute Not getting kills, instead driving a Scout Hog around causing a ton of distraction, allowing my team to shoot the enemy while they are shooting at me. It’s stuff like this that helps win games, even though my final numbers don’t reflect how important my actions were. To 343’s credit, they have included Spartan Companies with Halo 5, giving some matchmaking power back to the player. If you are truly frustrated, take the time to find a Spartan Company (something I have yet to do myself). Even just playing with people who know how to use a mic will improve your ability to win.

You quit 6 out of your last 10 games? Quitters belong on scrub teams my friend.

I wouldn’t say it’s a bad game I would agree that the games matchmaking is bad. Not for Warzone but arena is horrible, I always get matched with players that just seem to not know what they’re doing. For example they’ll blindly charge into a group of three enemies so they can get one kill, but also granting the enemy a kill, and now because he’s dead our team is easily overrun by superior enemy numbers because we were stretched out. I wouldn’t care about winning and losing if there was a social playlist but there isn’t. So 343 needs to fix competitive matchmaking and add social playlists. Right now sadly all I play is Warzone because of the issues with Arena and with only three maps for Warzone (I know there’s another on the way but still 4 maps is not enough) I get bored after playing a few games and I go onto another game. Warzone is amazing and I think it would really shine as a gamemode for future halo games if 343 would just add more maps.