Why am I being given nothing ?

My friend is a level 26, I am a level 53. We are playing Firefight, after every game he gets like 2-3 gold packs along with 1-2 sliver packs. I have been getting nothing but REQ points, what’s the issue here this is unfair

He is probably completing commendations that you have already completed. Take american chill pill.

> 2533274797328974;2:
> He is probably completing commendations that you have already completed. Take american chill pill.

That’s not it, he’s not completing anything, he’s just getting all these packs , their not commendation packs either

It doesn’t have to do with level, it is the commendations. You have probably completed them already and he is just completing them.

> 2533274924401014;4:
> It doesn’t have to do with level, it is the commendations. You have probably completed them already and he is just completing them.

So when I complete commendations , I get gold packs and silvers?

> 2533274865111181;3:
> > 2533274797328974;2:
> > He is probably completing commendations that you have already completed. Take american chill pill.
>
>
> That’s not it, he’s not completing anything, he’s just getting all these packs , their not commendation packs either

Yes he is… and you will continue to get them once you complete more commendations… it just happens a lot in firefight because the sheer amount of AI kill commendations that you are able to complete in a small number of matches.

You get packs for playing and winning games of Warzone Firefight. If he’s played and won more than you or you the other way around it might be offset, but you should still get the packs eventually.

> 2533274865111181;3:
> > 2533274797328974;2:
> > He is probably completing commendations that you have already completed. Take american chill pill.
>
>
> That’s not it, he’s not completing anything, he’s just getting all these packs , their not commendation packs either

They are commendation packs exclusive to Firefight. They just aren’t called commendation packs. They’re just Gold and Silver packs.

> 2533274865111181;5:
> > 2533274924401014;4:
> > It doesn’t have to do with level, it is the commendations. You have probably completed them already and he is just completing them.
>
>
> So when I complete commendations , I get gold packs and silvers?

Yes you will, go into commendations and game modes and firefight and it will show you the games you need to win for a gold pack. Other firefight commendations will give you silvers and golds, but wins will always give you packs.

> 2533274865111181;1:
> My friend is a level 26, I am a level 53. We are playing Firefight, after every game he gets like 2-3 gold packs along with 1-2 sliver packs. I have been getting nothing but REQ points, what’s the issue here this is unfair

Early Firefight commendations reward an absurd number of Gold and Silver packs. You’re higher level, you’ve likely played more and thus, have already obtained them. Either that, or it’s the opposite way around and you haven’t gotten them yet.

Bottom line, Firefight commendations reward a finite number of free packs. Nobody is getting anything that another person isn’t/can’t get.