Why all the unnecessary hate on Halo 5?

In my opinion, people seem to be over-hating this game. Seriously, I played the game and thought it was amazing!

It’s funny how people always criticized 343 for the multiplayer. Now when they make Arena arguably the best in the series, they look to the campaign to still keep hating. The MCC is behind us, as 343 have pretty much redeemed themselves at this point.

Its happened to every Halo game since Halo 2. Even worse now that Bungie left and 343 took over…which is ironic considering what they did to Destiny.

People are passionate about video games, people are passionate about Halo. We hold on to those wonderful memories of the good ol’ days on CE, H2, and H3 and wish we could have more of them. People make sour posts, they receive sour replies, thus starts a flame war.

> 2535459111033841;3:
> People are passionate about video games, people are passionate about Halo. We hold on to those wonderful memories of the good ol’ days on CE, H2, and H3 and wish we could have more of them. People make sour posts, they receive sour replies, thus starts a flame war.

To be fair I’m enjoying Halo 5 alot more than CE and 2 and 3 at launch. People are just bad and they complain

Ppl should be happy with what they have! Whether or not it’s the perfect game the exact way you want it, you still have a game to play! Stop all the hate!

It seriously is a great game. People just love to hate

Because there’s legitimate problems with the game…?

I see a lot of people defending the game without giving an actual reason why they like it so much, atleast in most cases people are giving constructive criticism.

The hate is not unnecessary, whilst some things may be getting blown out of proportion you cannot deny this game lacks a lot of multi player content and features that have existed in previous games.

I think people are pouncing on 343 since they’re the (not so) new guys. Since its not Bungie, literally ANY thing about the game that a gamer doesn’t like can now be chalked up to “Its 343’s fault”. Its a childish and immature way to easily shift blame to someone/something else. I love H5 and I will be playing it for a very long time.

Honestly, there’s times I start to wonder if they want Halo to die. Some seem to hate any variation and just want to rehash older games repeatedly until the franchise becomes stale and forgotten.

There are issues with the game as there are with every game but people are failing to post about the good stuff and only post hate.

Maybe because their first game, H4 was better than H5? In every aspect.

I like the game but I have two very major Gripes. Campaign shoehorning in Locke when I want Master Chief. Multi has no BTB and the PTW aspect ALWAYS leaves a very bad taste in the mouth.

> 2663959601026826;12:
> Maybe because their first game, H4 was better than H5? In every aspect.

You’re joking, right?

> 2533274856723140;7:
> Because there’s legitimate problems with the game…?

Agreed. The only thing worse than the blind hatred is the over-zealous fanboyism, where just because a game has “Halo” on the cover that means it’s amazing in every way.

> 2533274832368555;15:
> > 2533274856723140;7:
> > Because there’s legitimate problems with the game…?
>
>
> Agreed. The only thing worse than the blind hatred is the over-zealous fanboyism, where just because a game has “Halo” on the cover that means it’s amazing in every way.

It’s saddening that people will accept any game developers give them despite clear flaws and unfortunately this does not just apply to Halo, it is becoming a problem across the board.

> 2533274793201298;16:
> > 2533274832368555;15:
> > > 2533274856723140;7:
> > > Because there’s legitimate problems with the game…?
> >
> >
> > Agreed. The only thing worse than the blind hatred is the over-zealous fanboyism, where just because a game has “Halo” on the cover that means it’s amazing in every way.
>
>
> It’s saddening that people will accept any game developers give them despite clear flaws and unfortunately this does not just apply to Halo, it is becoming a problem across the board.

Yea all this feedback is good and bad hopefully they read it and writes some notes. So they can improve and update this game and future games.

Prolly cause of the internet.

Actually, definitely due to the internet. Nostalgia is such a burden too lol.

This game doesn’t really feel like Halo to me, but I’m hoping that it will grow on me.

I wouldn’t say all the hate is unnecessary. This game has serious problems.