why all the hate on halo 5

I so sick of seeing bad post about halo 5. it is the most skill area halo we have. free DLC new game type like warzone. also social play list what more due you want. this is halo now and it great. yes it not like the olds halo but that what make it great. if you don’t like the new school go back to MCC or any past halo game that come on back from 360 to xbox one. 343 thank for a great game.

here is my 2 cents - I play halo5 and it’s been awesome … however, I never played Halo Reach and with the backward compatibility, in place - I was pretty excited, but I do miss the thrust and other small things that make Halo5.

I have no hate … the game just evolve … we all need to.

343 did a lot right after the mess that was Halo 4. However, Halo 5 isn’t fun for me because of the sprinting and the clamber. That’s why I’m vocal about its problems.

You must be new to the forums. This happened with H2, H3, ODST, Reach, H4, and now H5 and will happen with H6. Absolutely nothing new at all.

I love Halo 5. I do, however, hate the lack of basic content like game modes, a forge world (not a huge fan of what we have currently compared to the past forge world) and the absolute lack of love for the campaign.

I have always been a campaign first Halo player, however, there is no love for Halo 5’s campaign and it is very disappointing. No theater mode, not scoring, no commendations, no rp rewards, no experience through campaign, no hidden REQ packs, no Bandana skull (seriously, 343i came up with this skull but didn’t include it in their own game?) and possibly the biggest issue with it is no campaign matchmaking. There was a huge emphasis on coop, however it feels like they don’t even want you to play coop. They need heroic campaign matchmaking especially for those who love campaign or who are trying to get all the achievements.

Anyways, that is my rant. I love Halo 5 though, just feel it is very small for being a major Halo title on a brand new system.

Because the Hate flows through people.
Let the hate flow through you.
Seriously- In some cases people aren’t happy unless they are complaining. There are some legitimate complaints out there, and changes have been made because of people hating on the game. There is a fine line between what people actually want, and what people just like to -Yoink- about. And in all seriousness, it seems like most of the time when a new game comes out people always compare it to the last saying the previous was better. It may be nostalgia, it may be that the old one is better, or it may be because people hate change. I just wish there was more constructive criticism instead of your game blows.

It’s fun in moderation, and I’m glad they made it that way. Instead of wasting time playing Halo, I can focus on bigger and more important things. So all I can really say is Thank You to 343 for creating a game that doesn’t leave that urge to play like the older halos did (including Reach!)

Translation:

I like Halo 5. The game is perfect, so why do you complain. It makes me sad when other people complain about it. If you dont like the game go away.

Great post. /s

> 2533274941161572;1:
> I so sick of seeing bad post about halo 5. it is the most skill area halo we have. free DLC new game type like warzone. also social play list what more due you want. this is halo now and it great. yes it not like the olds halo but that what make it great. if you don’t like the new school go back to MCC or any past halo game that come on back from 360 to xbox one. 343 thank for a great gam

why the love for halo 5 i am so sick of seeing good posts about halo 5.

> 2533274818521550;8:
> Translation:
>
> I like Halo 5. The game is perfect, so why do you complain. It makes me sad when other people complain about it. If you dont like the game go away.
>
> Great post. /s

ikr

> 2533274804804422;7:
> It’s fun in moderation, and I’m glad they made it that way. Instead of wasting time playing Halo, I can focus on bigger and more important things. So all I can really say is Thank You to 343 for creating a game that doesn’t leave that urge to play like the older halos did (including Reach!)

lol

Could someone else make halo 343 are useless.

> 2535433581495200;12:
> Could someone else make halo 343 are useless.

Alright you try and make a AAA title with everything everyone wants lets see how you do.

If your tired of reading it stay away from the forums or realize not everyone’s personality is yours. Also if you ever played Halo 1 and 2 you’d understand.

Because we love this series and we don’t won’t to have halo stick with such bad things. If all we did was praise then nothing will improve.
Accept it Halo 5 is not I repeat NOT a perfect game and so we need to criticise them so they can improve and make the same mistakes. Complaining is what made 343i learn their lesson about halo 4 and if you want a better halo 6 then let us complain.

Here’s my 2 cents.

The campaign could have been split evenly between Blue Team and Fireteam Osiris and have a better ending IMHO.

The multiplayer could seriously do without the REQ packs and instead you level up to unlock stuff or maybe you unlock it via doing some funny or awesome achievements.

Dual-wielding could return as a Spartan Ability. I mean seriously, dual-wielding would have been great guys.

So yeah. =P

Oh and playable Elites, Firefight, and Invasion would have been nice additions…

i love it. got no complaints. i was a h2 fanboy for the longest time. and picked up an xbox one just for h2 on the mcc and halo 5. i havent enjoying a MP game like this since halo 2

Most of the complainers are blinded by their nostalgia goggles. Halo 5 is amazing in its multiplayer balance and its a lot of fun every time I play it.

i have several issues with halo 5 and this is based not on nostalgia but on what i would want in a AAA title. why are there all these Forged maps in BTB? most AAA titles ship with more developer made maps than this. past halo titles had 8-10, battlefield 4 has at least 8 plus the DLC packs, COD has many also. and i do not what to hear that they are coming. they should be here at release.

lack of coop and split screen for WHATEVER reason is a friggin crime. Halo is based on playing on your couch with your friends and family ( sons, daughters, siblings ect). i have not even finished half the campaign because when i play with my kids we put in Reach or H4 ( we do not care about 60 FPS, we want t play with each other first). i have never been a huge fan of the multiplayer halo ( i prefer battlefield titles for multiplayer online) but that seems good and balanced. the issue i have is with warzone. i am mostly on teams that get stomped so all my reqs greater than 4 are useless ( i have the DMR but have never used it. never used a tank, mantis or banshee either). i would like some better balancing of teams also . it would be nice to see what ranks of player i am up against also. \

a lot of us have issues because there are what we as a community see as certain aspects that are the core of a halo game that are not included in this title. it is not just evolution, it is a huge change. ( i love the sprint and clamor-it does make you feel more like a spartan and not a walking tank)

The halos in order that I like:
1)halo 5
2)halo ce
3) halo reach
4) halo 4
5) halo 3
6)halo 2
7)halo odst