Why all the complaints!

Seriously if all of you people are complaining so much, why are you even on the forums? Better question why are you still playing Halo? Every time I get on the forums to try and find something interesting and all I see is wall of complaints. If you don’t like the game, here is an idea. DON’T PLAY IT!!! If people who are only going to complain about the game leave the halo community I will not care one bit because you people are the ones who are ruining the Halo experience. It won’t matter to me one way or another because I enjoy to play Halo. I have fun when I play Halo. If you guys hate it so much please leave.

Love-sMaShEd KiWiS

Because skillful players cannot adapt to another player that doesn’t use the Br/DMR/lightrifle ring.

Because a game only improves when it’s flaws are pointed out and fixed?
Because I like the game and would like to see it suceed?

Did you even think this out at all?

I mean, I enjoy playing Halo, but then again, there are parts of this game I’d rather not be forced to play.

And I wouldn’t have to if there was a competitive side to everything…

You do know forums are a place for discussion right? Not everyone has to blindly follow 343’s ideas.

> Seriously if all of you people are complaining so much, why are you even on the forums? Better question why are you still playing Halo? Every time I get on the forums to try and find something interesting and all I see is wall of complaints. If you don’t like the game, here is an idea. DON’T PLAY IT!!! If people who are only going to complain about the game leave the halo community I will not care one bit because you people are the ones who are ruining the Halo experience. It won’t matter to me one way or another because I enjoy to play Halo. I have fun when I play Halo. If you guys hate it so much please leave.
>
> Love-sMaShEd KiWiS

Thank you for this and thank you for being honest.

Players are complaining because they are getting owned. So if they lose of course it’s the game’s fault.

It could never ever ever ever ever be they are just simply not good at the game.

Nope. Never.

> You do know forums are a place for discussion right? Not everyone has to blindly follow 343’s ideas.

Discussion, yes.

Endless complaining and moaning, no.

I have left Halo4 but I spent 60.00 on 343 so I could still play on the best playlists ever. The Forums. Don’t complain on an Internet forum? Hah, how borish it would be.

Because I find this game unbearable, so I go onto the forums to confirm that other people feel the same way.

> Seriously if all of you people are complaining so much, why are you even on the forums? Better question why are you still playing Halo? Every time I get on the forums to try and find something interesting and all I see is wall of complaints. If you don’t like the game, here is an idea. DON’T PLAY IT!!! If people who are only going to complain about the game leave the halo community I will not care one bit because you people are the ones who are ruining the Halo experience. It won’t matter to me one way or another because I enjoy to play Halo. I have fun when I play Halo. If you guys hate it so much please leave.
>
> Love-sMaShEd KiWiS

I’ve stopped playing Halo overall because of this game because of the fact I have lost hope in the franchise. Halo Reach was the foreshadow to the downfall of the franchise with its horrible community and Halo 4 is probably what the Mayans meant as bringing apocalypse instead to a franchise and not the world.

For the rest of the consumers of Halo 4 who have complained. Let me remind you something that you probably didn’t think about. They paid $60-100 on the game and since to many that can be a lot of money, they don’t want that money wasted on a worthless dull game.

Also, how am I ruining the Halo experience? The problems of the community like the boltshot ruin the experience of a lot of the consumers. Me complaining on the forums surely doesn’t russle your jimmies late at night, thinking “Oh my god complainers ruin my gameplay experience!”. I’m nearly surprised you don’t shoot yourself if you ever read the comments about the game on Youtube.

If you like Halo, I don’t care. All I know is that I don’t like Halo anymore and I want 343i to fix it and since 343i is ignoring the community, I’ll follow Bungie with Destiny and hope that Destiny crushes Halo and puts the franchise out of its misery since it will only get worse here on out if 343i does nothing.

Here’s some advice for you. If you don’t like the complainers on the forum, then leave.

> > You do know forums are a place for discussion right? Not everyone has to blindly follow 343’s ideas.
>
> Discussion, yes.
>
> Endless complaining and moaning, no.

Threads about complainers are just as bad as complaint threads. You have bad logic in almost every post I see. You think people don’t like the game because they aren’t good at it? You make me laugh…

people complain because it’s what they enjoy doing. even if everything that people are complaining about being broken was fixed there would be new things to complain about. people would go from complaining about something being broken to not being able to get kills as easy as they would like or that all the updates dropped their k/d from 3 to 2.5 because it’s the developers fault and they don’t take the time to think that maybe they just aren’t as good as they think they are. Just like once the ranking system is in people will complain that whatever formula is chosen to give the ranking is wrong because it rewards people for doing ‘x’ while they play the game using ‘y’.

> people complain because it’s what they enjoy doing. even if everything that people are complaining about being broken was fixed there would be new things to complain about. people would go from complaining about something being broken to not being able to get kills as easy as they would like or that all the updates dropped their k/d from 3 to 2.5 because it’s the developers fault and they don’t take the time to think that maybe they just aren’t as good as they think they are. Just like once the ranking system is in people will complain that whatever formula is chosen to give the ranking is wrong because it rewards people for doing ‘x’ while they play the game using ‘y’.

Exactly.

If 343i would fix “x”, people would then complain about “y”.

Bottom line is they are getting owned and not want to change their playstyle – so its the game’s fault they are getting owned.

If you are getting owned then something about the game works. Why? Cause you are getting owned. So if you want to keep running into a wall and not alter your playstyle, thats on you people. Don’t blame the game.

Why am I on the forums? Because I’m a long-time fan of the Halo series and there are many small additions or changes that would make Halo 4 a much, much better game than it currently is.

I don’t come to these forums and complain because I hate Halo, I complain because it deserves to be better.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> > Seriously if all of you people are complaining so much, why are you even on the forums? Better question why are you still playing Halo? Every time I get on the forums to try and find something interesting and all I see is wall of complaints. If you don’t like the game, here is an idea. DON’T PLAY IT!!! If people who are only going to complain about the game leave the halo community I will not care one bit because you people are the ones who are ruining the Halo experience. It won’t matter to me one way or another because I enjoy to play Halo. I have fun when I play Halo. If you guys hate it so much please leave.
> >
> > Love-sMaShEd KiWiS
>
> Thank you for this and thank you for being honest.
>
> Players are complaining because they are getting owned. So if they lose of course it’s the game’s fault.
>
> It could never ever ever ever ever be they are just simply not good at the game.
>
> Nope. Never.

you are a complete tool and everything that is wrong with this game and its community

I am on this forum because I LOVE halo and have done so for a while and I enjoy halo 4 to an extent and I want it to be better. As much as I love halo 4, I think improvements can be made to it and future games in the series and whoever says that halo 4 is perfect and does not need to be improved is totally blind and is not thinking things straight, again halo 4 is good but it can be SO MUCH better

> I am on this forum because I LOVE halo and have done so for a while and I enjoy halo 4 to an extent and I want it to be better. As much as I love halo 4, I think improvements can be made to it and future games in the series and whoever says that halo 4 is perfect and does not need to be improved is totally blind and is not thinking things straight, again halo 4 is good but it can be SO MUCH better

The exact same things were said about all the prior Halo titles. All of them could been much better. The complaining about Halo 4 is just the usual complainers staying the course of complaining.

Its everyone’s right to complain.

In fact, without their feedback, H4 wouldn’t be getting improved and no one would be aware of the problems.

I like peoples feedback and it is always interesting to read other peoples ideas albeit some are more childlike then others.

My suggestion, OP, is to just ignore the useless protesters and pay attention to the constructive criticism offered by our lovely community members.

Let’s think about that for a second…why do people complain?

Hmm.

Perhaps there’s something wrong with Halo 4?

> > Seriously if all of you people are complaining so much, why are you even on the forums? Better question why are you still playing Halo? Every time I get on the forums to try and find something interesting and all I see is wall of complaints. If you don’t like the game, here is an idea. DON’T PLAY IT!!! If people who are only going to complain about the game leave the halo community I will not care one bit because you people are the ones who are ruining the Halo experience. It won’t matter to me one way or another because I enjoy to play Halo. I have fun when I play Halo. If you guys hate it so much please leave.
> >
> > Love-sMaShEd KiWiS
>
> Thank you for this and thank you for being honest.
>
> Players are complaining because they are getting owned. So if they lose of course it’s the game’s fault.
>
> It could never ever ever ever ever be they are just simply not good at the game.
>
> Nope. Never.

I don’t know what to say about this post, first of all I as someone who thinks halo 4 can improve is pretty good at the game, infact my K/D is above 2.00 which is 2x what it has been in any game I’ve ever played, same with my win/loose I see that I am good and I feel as if I am doing good at the game. Although I still wish that not only changes should be made to add a competitive playlist but there are tons of non skill vs. casual things to be improved, heck lets make a list;

User Interface
Map Design
Weapon Balance
Glitch Fixes

and more. I will say that halo 4 is good but I am on the forums because I want it to be better, I love halo and will continue to play it but I just want the devs to know what needs fixing

> > I am on this forum because I LOVE halo and have done so for a while and I enjoy halo 4 to an extent and I want it to be better. As much as I love halo 4, I think improvements can be made to it and future games in the series and whoever says that halo 4 is perfect and does not need to be improved is totally blind and is not thinking things straight, again halo 4 is good but it can be SO MUCH better
>
> The exact same things were said about all the prior Halo titles. All of them could been much better. The complaining about Halo 4 is just the usual complainers staying the course of complaining.

I would say that I am a bit of a complainer but I’m doing it because things need fixing and I want to let 343 know what should be fixed and many other community members are the same. Although there are trolls and people who are over agressive about their cause I think that constructive critisism is the best thing 343 could ask for