Why All The Complaints?

Come on guys, It’s Halo for crying out loud, I’ve played all the Halos and have enjoyed all of them, some I enjoyed more than others, but come on, Halo 4 looks fantastic, if you were a true Halo fan, you would give it a chance and stop giving out negatives about it, I know for sure, I’ll be playing H4 for hours on end, even if it isn’t necessarily the best it could’ve been!

Welcome to Waypoint! <3

I’m a little worried about the poor suckers with default loadout a while after the games release but I’ve liked every halo that’s been out including reach, excluding dmr and armor lock.
So far they’ve all been suitable evolutions and there’s no doubt this ones going to be amazing

Being a true fan doesn’t mean you blindly accept anything that is done to Halo. I most definitely am a true Halo fan, but that doesn’t mean I can’t criticize the game. There is a difference in blindly accepting every decision of the developer criticizing them for where you think they have made a mistake. If I see something negative about Halo 4, should I not voice my opinion about it? Should I blindly accept it even though I see nothing positive about it? I’m not saying I’m not giving the game a chance, but I most definitely am going to point out things I deem problematic.

> Come on guys, It’s Halo for crying out loud, I’ve played all the Halos and have enjoyed all of them, some I enjoyed more than others, but come on, Halo 4 looks fantastic, if you were a true Halo fan, you would give it a chance and stop giving out negatives about it, I know for sure, I’ll be playing H4 for hours on end, even if it isn’t necessarily the best it could’ve been!

the way it goes every halo game is they complain about some thing not being in the game, then the next game they complain that the developers added that thing, and again in another game they complain that they removed that feature.