WHY ALL THE COMPLAINING?

Seriously, 343i did a great job making this game, but all I see is a huge crowd of haters. Really, every time I look at these forums, all I see are complaint threads, or requests for things to be changed, or just plain old hate threads. What is there to complain about? Campaign was amazing, Spartan Ops is great fun, and War Games feels great. I like the game. Its fun, exciting, and I’m really enjoying slaughtering everyone with my Assault Rifle. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS. Thank you :slight_smile:

You hate the complaining.
So you make a thread complaining about complaining.

GG

> 343i did a great job making this game

That’s where I stopped.

No, they didn’t.

Halo 4 has more bugs than the Halo 3 and Halo Reach Betas combined.

And the fact there is so much complaining is a direct contradiction to that statement…

> You hate the complaining.
> So you make a thread complaining about complaining.
>
> GG

touche. but still, it is a great game

Because complaining is fun! My only real complaint with the game is still the sound of the warthog and forge ball.

I can agree 343 did a fantastic job on halo 4 (THEIR FIRST GAME). They just need to work on their servers and sounds imo.

> What is there to complain about? Campaign was amazing, Spartan Ops is great fun, and War Games feels great. I like the game. Its fun, exciting, and I’m really enjoying slaughtering everyone with my Assault Rifle. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS. Thank you :slight_smile:

You’ve seemed to leave out Forge. Come back when you’ve tried it. It’s disappoint.

Its not a great game.

Campaign and the idea of SpartanOps are amazing but the Matchmaking is so -Yoinking!- buggy its amazing.

In the radical way the population is dropping I really hope they see the need to make a TU cause these player numbers are actually pretty sad for a game like this.

and again yes Wargames is bad and they should feel bad.

In my opinion we are all playing the Halo 4 Wargames BETA.

and DEAR 343i INDUSTRIES, IF YOU CANT FIX THE -Yoink- KILLCAM THEN REMOVE IT

> > What is there to complain about? Campaign was amazing, Spartan Ops is great fun, and War Games feels great. I like the game. Its fun, exciting, and I’m really enjoying slaughtering everyone with my Assault Rifle. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS. Thank you :slight_smile:
>
> You’ve seemed to leave out Forge. Come back when you’ve tried it. It’s disappoint.

Oh yeah i forgot about Forge, thanks for the reminder. IT IS AWESOME :slight_smile: I’ve been having loads of fun confusing the hell out of myself with the maze I’m working on.

halo fans just want to have what they loved about previous halo, and 343 apparently doesn’t want their game to be similar to bungie’s. thus, we are upset.

also campaign was extremely linear which is the exact opposite of every other halo campaign.

halo 4 isn’t that bad of a game. if this was my first halo game, I’m sure I would love the hell out of it.
but since it is so much worse compared to halo 1/2/3, and even worse than reach, I can’t stand some things because they are so easily fixed.

There’s a lot of things which are lacking within this game.

  • Poor UI
  • Lack of custom options
  • NO FILESHARE!
  • No search via good connection

Etc…

> > 343i did a great job making this game
>
> That’s where I stopped.
>
> No, they didn’t.
>
> Halo 4 has more bugs than the Halo 3 and Halo Reach Betas combined.
>
> And the fact there is so much complaining is a direct contradiction to that statement…

Laugh out Loud.

There’s actually gradually less complaints each day which is good. These threads are starting to get just as annoying. Just ignore them.

> > 343i did a great job making this game
>
> That’s where I stopped.
>
> No, they didn’t.
>
> Halo 4 has more bugs than the Halo 3 and Halo Reach Betas combined.
>
> And the fact there is so much complaining is a direct contradiction to that statement…

After Halo 2 came out, there was just as much (not at all complaining) blind ranting. After patch for H2 came out, there was just as much blind ranting. After Halo 3 came out, there was just as much blind ranting. When ODST, H Wars and Reach came out, there was just as much blind ranting. Nobody expected anything else after H4 comes out.

You can’t possibly say that it’s all blind ranting with Halo 4 sure there’s some nit picking but there’s also some very well thought out posts.

For instance,

  • Lack of custom game options
  • No regional filter
  • Very poor UI (Have you tried muting someone in game yet?)
  • Lack of forge controls
  • Fileshare not functional

Those are all things which should of been included at day 1!

> > > What is there to complain about? Campaign was amazing, Spartan Ops is great fun, and War Games feels great. I like the game. Its fun, exciting, and I’m really enjoying slaughtering everyone with my Assault Rifle. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS. Thank you :slight_smile:
> >
> > You’ve seemed to leave out Forge. Come back when you’ve tried it. It’s disappoint.
>
> Oh yeah i forgot about Forge, thanks for the reminder. IT IS AWESOME :slight_smile: I’ve been having loads of fun confusing the hell out of myself with the maze I’m working on.

have fun getting that maze out to the public with the so far non-exsistant file-share.

> You can’t possibly say that it’s all blind ranting with Halo 4 sure there’s some nit picking but there’s also some very well thought out posts.
>
> For instance,
>
> - Lack of custom game options
> - No regional filter
> - Very poor UI (Have you tried muting someone in game yet?)
> - Lack of forge controls
> - Fileshare not functional
>
> Those are all things which should of been included at day 1!

When you talk about these, it’s constructive criticism. You say EXACTLY what you don’t like and 343 can get some idea about what they should concentrate on.

And BTW: Yes, I have been muting people in-game. All it takes is pressing back button, scrolling down to the player who talks -Yoink- and pressing “X”.

It’s what forums are for, discussion and ranting. As long as these people including myself complain 343i knows it has a customer. The minute they stop hearing us, they have drove us away.

> Seriously, 343i did a great job making this game, but all I see is a huge crowd of haters. Really, every time I look at these forums, all I see are complaint threads, or requests for things to be changed, or just plain old hate threads. What is there to complain about? Campaign was amazing, Spartan Ops is great fun, and War Games feels great. I like the game. Its fun, exciting, and I’m really enjoying slaughtering everyone with my Assault Rifle. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS. Thank you :slight_smile:

Meh. The game needs to be fixed.

> Seriously, 343i did a great job making this game

I actually agree with this. I just don’t think they did a great job at making a Halo game.

While Halo 4 is a good game and has lots of cool features, lots of features and things that have made Halo unique were either removed or changed. While I enjoy this game on its own merits, I was disappointed and expected my “Halo experience” to be much more fulfilling and traditional with this game.

After EVERY Halo game comes out, there’s complaining.

The only complaints I have are the lag, and Spartan Ops is pretty bad.