Why a Tuesday?!

Seriously. Why have a game launch on a Tuesday, that’s just lame. Everyone who’ve “grown up” with halo, is now old enough to have a job… And most, (I hope!) do. Can’t even sit down and play this game 'til Saturday and by then everyone will be at least 10 levels higher than me. Does this mean, I’ll be spawning with an Ar and everyone else will be spawning with a Dmr/Br and pwning me? I haven’t looked too far into it… (didn’t want to spoil myself…) but yeah, if that’s the case it’ll suck!..

Anyway… Have a game released on a Friday next time will ya’s!!

(Tuesday, Australian EST)

I agree, sucks that is releases on a work/school day. I have wednesday off though so it’s all good since thursday and friday are internship days for me which are fun. :slight_smile:

Most gamers go their entire life asking this question and never getting an answer…Gaming’s greatest mystery.

Video games have always released on Tuesday. No exceptions.
Everyone who’ve “grown up” on Halo and are old enough to have jobs are also old enough to know their priorities and how to divide their time between profession, family, and recreation.

major game releases always come out on tuesday, in fact i think all games are released on tuedays. always has been that way and probably always will be.

i think the main reason is that sales figures (tracked by a company called SoundScan) are released on Mondays so if a game is released on tuesday, the company can get the sales data for the full next 7 days after release.

Thats why I book my holidays based on when a new halo game comes out lol.

according to Frankie the launch date was intentionally coincided with our election day.

Which is a Tuesday.

Not to mention on the time zones, Australia is severals short of a day ahead of us Americans and nearly half a day before western Europe. So you already have a larger time-frame to start before us.

heres the best way tp Find your answer.

I work mostly on Fridays and Saturdays so Tuesday is pretty perfect for me. Just hoping it’ll come on release date.

Voting.

> heres the best way tp Find your answer.

How the heck did you do that?

I wish it was released on a Friday. That way, I’ll at least get to play Halo 4 early throughout the weekend.

Ha, going to the Black Keys concert on Monday 5th, so already had Tuesday off work. How nice that it’s all slotted neatly in to place :slight_smile:

> > heres the best way tp Find your answer.
>
> How the heck did you do that?

This should answer your question.

> Seriously. Why have a game launch on a Tuesday, that’s just lame. Everyone who’ve “grown up” with halo, is now old enough to have a job… And most, (I hope!) do. Can’t even sit down and play this game 'til Saturday and by then everyone will be at least 10 levels higher than me. Does this mean, I’ll be spawning with an Ar and everyone else will be spawning with a Dmr/Br and pwning me? I haven’t looked too far into it… (didn’t want to spoil myself…) but yeah, if that’s the case it’ll suck!..
>
> Anyway… Have a game released on a Friday next time will ya’s!!
>
> (Tuesday, Australian EST)

Hello and welcome to the exciting world of Video Gaming! You must be new!

Just deal with it. Video games are always released on Tuesday.

That’s why you use your vacation time around the release of Halo or other big games that you know will get a lot of playtime.

Sales data is tracked starting on tuesday. So to maximize there 1 week sales… tuesday launch.

> Video games have always released on Tuesday. No exceptions.
> Everyone who’ve “grown up” on Halo and are old enough to have jobs are also old enough to know their priorities and how to divide their time between profession, family, and recreation.

Well said sir. :slight_smile:

I have a Government Exam on November 7th… I can’t afford to lower my grade.