...Why 343?

I don’t get it. Why are there 4v4 maps in doubs now? It ruins the experience. The map rotation is all off and you can get shot from everywhere. Not to mention people just sitting around in the corner.

Go back to maps specifically designed for 2v2. It’s sad that the community had to make them for you.

get told off 343 im gonna get banned for saying that lmao

Their management is ridiculous, which is no wonder why everything they’ve touched beside forge has been horrendous. I think the forge maps will come eventually, but I don’t think all of them will make it.

> 2535464682918395;1:
> I don’t get it. Why are there 4v4 maps in doubs now? It ruins the experience. The map rotation is all off and you can get shot from everywhere. Not to mention people just sitting around in the corner.
>
> Go back to maps specifically designed for 2v2. It’s sad that the community had to make them for you.

Saw this coming before they even put the playlist out… There are so many little nooks and crannies in these maps.

For 4v4, I really don’t mind so much… but for 2v2? Imagine hiding out in Blue Room in Riptide, around both entry-way’s corners… Yeeeeahhh… :confused:

Becasue their proud of their crap 4v4 maps.

their level designers are mostly pretentious college graduates who think forgers know nothing about real level design.

the irony is fantastic

I hate Cobalt. It so confusing and you basically get shot from nowhere, even if you cant see them.