why 343 might be telling us "'no''

So as many of you might have heard 343 employers have been telling us no trailer at the VGA’s for a awhile now. Now i think that they might be saying this too increase hype level and also to make people seem suprised when they see Halo 4 at the VGA’s.

If you remember before E3 Halo 4’s announcement was leeked so a lot of hype was lost from that certain announcement. 343 may be acting by telling us "NO’’ to avoid another hype leak. Or there could just be no trailer:p (hopefully there will be.)

Or no just means no and everyone’s over analyzing everything like usual.

> Or no just means no and everyone’s over analyzing everything like usual.

And it’ll be those same people that start crying all over the forums because they thought they would see a new trailer.

No could mean no. But they aren’t going to say “Yes we are having a trailer” because there’s not going to be any surprise.

Me, I would like a trailer, but I’m not getting my hopes up

It can be either one of three reasons:

1: There actually will be nothing (just expect this, you can only be pleasantly suprised then!)

2: It’s part of the classic game of denying something really hard, but actually having something to show.

3: There is a nuance in the denial. For instance, they’ve said no trailer. So there might be no trailer, but a live demo or screenshots for instance.

Again: expect #1 and you won’t be dissapointed.

Or no becuase it’s all for marketing business

[deleted]