Whos your favorite red vs blue characters?

My favorite are simmons and caboose!

Wash is my favorite Freelancer and character overall. RoosterTeeth has done great with his character development, and he’s skilled without being unbelievably OP like Carolina and Tex.

Grif is my favorite red and Church is my favorite blue.

Sarge!

> Wash is my favorite Freelancer and character overall. RoosterTeeth has done great with his character development, and he’s skilled without being unbelievably OP like Carolina and Tex.

Agreed, although I did find him to be a little to silly in the “freelancer flashbacks” and just there for comedy relief.

Caboose is by far my favorite blue, never fails to make me laugh.

> > Wash is my favorite Freelancer and character overall. RoosterTeeth has done great with his character development, and he’s skilled without being unbelievably OP like Carolina and Tex.
>
> <mark>Agreed, although I did find him to be a little to silly in the “freelancer flashbacks” and just there for comedy relief.</mark>
>
> Caboose is by far my favorite blue, never fails to make me laugh.

Yeah, I didn’t care for that. I guess it was to show how much Epsilon changed him.

Wash. Because he can work in either groups or alone.

Later on, Locus. Sinister and tireless, cunning and deadly. My favorite package.

I have a hard time picking a favorite. The entire cast is great, but I’d say the combinations I enjoy most are Sarge and Caboose, Tucker and Washington, and Simmons, Grif and Lopez.

Caboose for me.

I should mention, I’m starting to like Smith, Bitters, Palomo, and Jensen more and more. I hope they become recurring characters after Season 12.

My favorite character is Wash. He’s a really well developed character.

Mine is definitely Sarge.

As much as I like Wash as well for character development (and the funny subtle fear of cars they’ve carried out through the years), I’m judging my favorites off of what Red vs. Blue was first: a pure comedy.

That said… it’s a hard choice. It’s either Caboose or Grif, the two team idiots.

Church and doughnut!!

> (and the funny subtle fear of cars they’ve carried out through the years)

And cliffs.

> My favorite character is Wash. He’s a really well developed character.

Would you say that he’s the best character ever…of all time?

carolina, tucker, wash and caboose

Sarge, Caboose,Wash and Dr. Emily Grey.

I liked Andy the bomb and sister but -1 is the best.

My favs are… Grif, Tucker, Church, & Caboose :slight_smile:

Doughnut is my spirit animal! XD