Who's Your Favorite Reach Campaign Character?

Carter
Kat
Jun
Gorge
Emile
or
Noble 6

I prefer you say Noble 1-5 because they have actual personallities and such.

I like Jun.

Emile because He was a Boss and died like a true oG.

Jorge the only charecter besides N6 and Carter i felt bad for he was the best.

> Emile because He was a Boss and died like a true oG.

this

> > Emile because He was a Boss and died like a true oG.
>
> this

R.I.P Emile you were awsome cool how he kicked that elites -Yoink- with a tiny knife

what the were did the Yoink! come from?

> what the were did the Yoink! come from?

I thinks it’s the censor like bnet’s -blam!-

Emile. He was the most memorable, and had the most memorable death of them all.

Least favorite? Jun. Note to Jun. Snipers are one hit kill artists… Not “take 16 shots to gut shoot a grunt” artists. The only one hit kill I’ve seen Jun pull was on me, as I active camoed around an Elite when trying to assassinate the bugger.

jorge is my favorite reach campiagn character because he was the big man that did a job and did well.

My favorite was Noble 6. Why?

Who killed did all the killing? Me.
Who did all the driving? Yup, me.
Who destroyed all Covenant vehicles? All me.
Who turned on all the missile batteries and defended New Alexandria? Still me.
Who destroyed the shield installation on Tip of the Spear? This guy!
Who defended all the platforms and turned off all the generators on Exodus? Me again!
Who piloted a Saber and delivered the bomb to blow up my first Super Carrier? Me. Again.
Who delivered the -Yoink- package to Captain Keyes? ME!
Who shot down my 2nd Covenant Super Carrier and allowed the Pillar of Autumn to escape safely? Yeah, all me.
Who was the last Spartan defending Reach? Mother-Yoink-ing Me!

And I did it all while Carter and Kat are screaming orders into my headset. While watching Emile try to shoot down a Banshee WITH A FRIGGIN SHOTGUN! At least I was smart enough to know when to grab a rocket launcher or Spartan laser when a Wraith showed up. The rest of my team acted like they were only trained to use one weapon the whole time. And none of them could drive worth a crap!

I swear, only Jorge and Jun were of any help to me, even then they made me do all the dirty work. If I had lived through that entire ordeal, I would have put in for transfer out of Noble Team. Bunch of lazy -Yoinks!-.

Edward Buck.

Hasley. She fit the mental image I gave her in the books.

Emile.cuz he died like a hero.

I choose Captain Keyes!

> I prefer you say Noble 1-5 because they have actual personallities and such.
>
>
> I like Jun.

I don’t know where to begin. Hmm… Noble Team were bad in my opinion, really bad. And that’s all that I’m willing to say about them at this time.

> Hasley. She fit the mental image I gave her in the books.

Same here. She fit perfectly. I was scared of how close it was.

Second would be Noble Six. The only competent member of Noble Team.

At least everybody but Jun died well. Jun, no clue what happened. Good riddance though.

Noble team? Jorge

Reach campaign? Halsey (sp?)

I liked Jorge, I felt like he was the big brother of the group. V_V I miss him.

Noble Team never killed me so I like everybody… except Jun.
For favorite I guess Carter.

Emile or Carter.

Emile was just badass in everyway while Carter was never phased by anything and c’mon he killed a scarab when he died talk about taking someone with you