Who's with me on this?

Who else is sick and tired of stupid 5 year olds complaining about the dumbest little things ever and making a 7500 word post about it? Who thinks halo 4 will be awesome? What are something’s you would like to see in halo 4? And who else thinks master chief is a -Yoinking!- boss? Lol. Let me hear your opinions on things.

> Who else is sick and tired of stupid 5 year olds complaining about the dumbest little things ever and making a 7500 word post about it? Who thinks halo 4 will be awesome? What are something’s you would like to see in halo 4? And who else thinks master chief is a -Yoinking!- boss? Lol. Let me hear your opinions on things.

Me, me, bad -Yoink- campaign, and me.

Lol

Sorry we aren’t all fanboys.

Sorry some of us can actually articulate the reasons certain aspects are bad.

> Sorry we aren’t all fanboys.
>
> Sorry some of us can actually articulate the reasons certain aspects are bad.

aww, he is using fanboy as an insult, aren’t you clever.

I know right lol fan boy not much of an insult. Hey dude he’s like a 5 year old if we ignore him long enough maybe he’ll go away. Lol

I’d like to the brand spankin new vehicles. Especially the one that Frank said would dwarf the Cyclops in that map. Interesting … :slight_smile:

> Who else is sick and tired of stupid 5 year olds complaining about the dumbest little things ever and making a 7500 word post about it? Who thinks halo 4 will be awesome? What are something’s you would like to see in halo 4? And who else thinks master chief is a -Yoinking!- boss? Lol. Let me hear your opinions on things.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/67698/1595201-oh_look_its_this_thread_again_super.jpg

> I’d like to the brand spankin new vehicles. Especially the one that Frank said would dwarf the Cyclops in that map. Interesting … :slight_smile:

What? where did he say that?

To Mamba. that would be pretty sick!

I don’t think Halo 4 will be awesome…

I know Halo 4 will be friggin awesome!

In 343 we trust.

PeacE
ShadEO9

Yeah! ShadEO9. Your so right it will be friggin awesome no way around it lol. Also allusiverumble0 add me on xbox live it’s the same as my forum name.

I think it is a little silly to hold blind faith in 343 that they will make this game amazing based on what little information we have gotten; it all looks very promising, but if I feel that I have an opinion that may bolster the Halo experience, then I will voice it.

Sure I might not be right, but that’s up to the professionals to decide if I am right or not. Bungie supported fans input and if 343 are as passionate as they were then I expect them to want us to talk as well.

Ok if you wanna do that. Then it’s also not wise to say halo 4s going to suck from a 30 second video that doesn’t show much of the game. And you do have a right to voice your opinion. but you do not have a right to put 343i down or flame them when you haven’t seen or played the game.

Completely agree; I think there is a way to be critical of something but in a positive light.

It goes both ways though, you can’t be saying that it’s going to be the best Halo game ever when you have only seen 30 seconds of gameplay and you also can’t say it’s going to suck based on that same amount of footage. Everyone needs to relax their nethers and just enjoy the experience as more information flows out.

Blindly saying “YEA HALO 4 BE OSSIM” is dumb. You have to offer negative feedback if you want to see real change from past mistakes, and to make sure those mistakes aren’t repeated.

Ironically, if 343 re-does the Plasma Repeater and it sucks -Yoink- again, i might just divide by zero.

I completely agree with you. People need to calm down and wait for some real information. Probably at e3 we’ll see some real footage of the game.

Not sure if I should post cause ill get flammed by you and your friend either way. I think halo 4 will be awesome and maybe the best in terms of campaign, but people have a right to question things. Don’t get so worked up about it.

Replace Flood with Halo Community.

I stopped reading at 5 year olds.