Who's waiting for CSR!? (All nighter)

Me!

the maps should be out in like 20 or so mins. ive been up all night waiting on them. trying to get a jump start on getting a 35 csr in the map pack playlist

Why would you do an all nighter for just waiting for an update/map pack?

Couldn’t you go sleep and wake up next day to play them with energy you got from sleeping?

sleep is for the weak

> Why would you do an all nighter for just waiting for an update/map pack?
>
> Couldn’t you go sleep and wake up next day to play them with energy you got from sleeping?

Or you stay up, download the maps and play them for the first time with everyoune else. Then you go to bed knowing you had a blast learning the maps and rest well.

Instead of sleeping, downloading the maps and getting dominated because everyone but you has been playing the maps for the last 12 hours and knows them inside and out.

I have my glass of water ready!

(In actual fact, I won’t be playing Halo 4 or Xbox at all this week :/)

> sleep is for the weak

That’s crap and you know it.

>
> Couldn’t you go sleep and wake up next day to play them with energy you got from sleeping?

why are you still awake? i think someone here is trying to trick me into sleeping to they can play the maps when im not on!!! hahahahahahaha i see through your evil plans, the plans that are EEEEEVVVVVIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

> > Why would you do an all nighter for just waiting for an update/map pack?
> >
> > Couldn’t you go sleep and wake up next day to play them with energy you got from sleeping?
>
> why are you still awake? i think someone here is trying to trick me into sleeping to they can play the maps when im not on!!! hahahahahahaha i see through your evil plans, the plans that are EEEEEVVVVVIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

11AM in 8 minutes for me.

>

Yes true. But then again. Why do people go to midnight launches and things of the sorts. The experience. :slight_smile:

I’d stay up but I promised I’d go to sleep earlier today and I have classes today so later when I get home…at midnight tomorrow…

why r they not here! arrrg

Ranks are live! HaloWaypoint.com…click Career tab on right…then “H4 stats overview”

I pulled off an all nighter for this, I am not even tired either! I am too pumped… and yay ranks are up! : D

No they arent.

NVM

It’s not COMPLETELY up yet I don’t think, I think they’re finally implementing it though… slowly, haha.

As in, they’re updating it as we speak.

I live in germany and here we have nearly reached 1:00 pm… still waiting… the yellow star on the ingame marketplace is visible but after clicking on it it only shows me the message: no downloads available at this time… common, 343i and/or microsoft, fix it!

Is anything up and running with this new stuff? Any ranks or map packs?

But why why WHY is the csr only on waypoint… Ingame you cant see it so whats the point…

> Actually… I don’t think we have them yet.
>
>
> EDIT: When you hover over career at the top of this page and go to “Halo 4 stats overview” rather than “Halo 4 Stats” it shows CSR.

same topic but from a different post