Whos the dude yelling at the chief?

I saw in a trailer, some old dude is yelling at the chief in the infinity (I think), and lasky was there watching while it happened. Who is he?

Andrew Del Rio, Captian of the Infinity I believe.

> I saw in a trailer, some old dude is yelling at the chief in the infinity (I think), and lasky was there watching while it happened. Who is he?

Keeping in tradition of military and science fiction drama…I’d say some jerk in charge.

Captain Andrew Del Rio. Not somebody alot of the ONI officers and Lord Hood actually like.

> > I saw in a trailer, some old dude is yelling at the chief in the infinity (I think), and lasky was there watching while it happened. Who is he?
>
> Keeping in tradition of military and science fiction drama…I’d say some jerk in charge.

^ All of my lulz for the evening. Despite your GT

Oh, what’s are they arguing about?

Lasky is ranked higher right?

> Oh, what’s are they arguing about?
>
> Lasky is ranked higher right?

Del Rio*

Master Chief doesn’t seem to care about rank. If you watch the part OP is talking about, John looks like he’s about to beat him to death after Del Rio spits some hack balls @ him, higher rank or not.

edit- you can’t hear what they’re arguing about. probably something spoilerrific.

> > Oh, what’s are they arguing about?
> >
> > Lasky is ranked higher right?
>
> Del Rio*
>
> Master Chief doesn’t seem to care about rank. If you watch the part OP is talking about, John looks like he’s about to beat him to death after Del Rio spits some hack balls @ him, higher rank or not.
>
> edit- you can’t hear what they’re arguing about. probably something spoilerrific.

No, I mean Lasky is ranked higher than del rio right?

I bet he thinks cortanas dangerous or something and wants her shut down. I dont see what else couldve made the chief pissed

> > > Oh, what’s are they arguing about?
> > >
> > > Lasky is ranked higher right?
> >
> > Del Rio*
> >
> > Master Chief doesn’t seem to care about rank. If you watch the part OP is talking about, John looks like he’s about to beat him to death after Del Rio spits some hack balls @ him, higher rank or not.
> >
> > edit- you can’t hear what they’re arguing about. probably something spoilerrific.
>
> No, I mean Lasky is ranked higher than del rio right?

No, he’s not. Del Rio is the Captain of the Infinity, Lasky is the second commander, or basically Del Rio’s puppy doll.

> > > > Oh, what’s are they arguing about?
> > > >
> > > > Lasky is ranked higher right?
> > >
> > > Del Rio*
> > >
> > > Master Chief doesn’t seem to care about rank. If you watch the part OP is talking about, John looks like he’s about to beat him to death after Del Rio spits some hack balls @ him, higher rank or not.
> > >
> > > edit- you can’t hear what they’re arguing about. probably something spoilerrific.
> >
> > No, I mean Lasky is ranked higher than del rio right?
>
> No, he’s not. Del Rio is the Captain of the Infinity, Lasky is the second commander, or basically Del Rio’s puppy doll.

Oh okay, I thought a commander was a higher rank than a captain.
They keep introducing new officers.

What happened to hood?
And who’s that other old guy making the speech in the beginning of the trailer saying that the infinity is for human expansion or something. He seemed more like a politician than someone from the army.

> > > > > Oh, what’s are they arguing about?
> > > > >
> > > > > Lasky is ranked higher right?
> > > >
> > > > Del Rio*
> > > >
> > > > Master Chief doesn’t seem to care about rank. If you watch the part OP is talking about, John looks like he’s about to beat him to death after Del Rio spits some hack balls @ him, higher rank or not.
> > > >
> > > > edit- you can’t hear what they’re arguing about. probably something spoilerrific.
> > >
> > > No, I mean Lasky is ranked higher than del rio right?
> >
> > No, he’s not. Del Rio is the Captain of the Infinity, Lasky is the second commander, or basically Del Rio’s puppy doll.
>
> Oh okay, I thought a commander was a higher rank than a captain.
> They keep introducing new officers.
>
> What happened to hood?
> And who’s that other old guy making the speech in the beginning of the trailer saying that the infinity is for human expansion or something. He seemed more like a politician than someone from the army.

Hood is a Fleet Admiral. He’s probably still on earth in 2557. As for who makes the speech in the “Commissioning” trailer, that is currently unknown. Probably just a throw-away character.

> > > > >
> > > >
> > > > Del Rio*
> > > >
> > > > Master Chief doesn’t seem to care about rank. If you watch the part OP is talking about, John looks like he’s about to beat him to death after Del Rio spits some hack balls @ him, higher rank or not.
> > > >
> > > > edit- you can’t hear what they’re arguing about. probably something spoilerrific.
> > >
> >
> > No, he’s not. Del Rio is the Captain of the Infinity, Lasky is the second commander, or basically Del Rio’s puppy doll.
>
>
> What happened to hood?
> And who’s that other old guy making the speech in the beginning of the trailer saying that the infinity is for human expansion or something. He seemed more like a politician than someone from the army.

Dunno who the talking head at the beginning is.

Del Rio is captain, Lasky is the XO.

And he isn’t del Rio’s puppy dog, he’s ONI’s

> > > > >
> > > >
> > > > Del Rio*
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
>
> What happened to hood?

The last time we heard from Lord Hood was in the book Glasslands, where he tried to sign a peace treaty with the Sangheili through Thel Vadam, aka Arbiter.

As for the guy in that live-action trailer, I don’t think anyone knows who he is.

> > > > >
> > > >
> > > > Del Rio*
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
>
> What happened to hood?

The guy from the E3 trailer was just some politician.

Lord Hood is (or was…) the Fleet Admiral in charge of the UNSC Navy, although I don’t know if he still retains the post after over 4 years.

Captain Del Rio is the officer in charge of the Infinity, ie the “Captain”. We all know what captains do.

Commander Lasky is the executive officer (XO), second in command of the Infinity. He handles all the menial stuff that Del Rio can’t be bothered with.

What does ONI stand for?

> What does ONI stand for?

Office of naval intellegence, think galactic CIA

Office of Naval Intelligence.

If you have any more Halo-related questions, I suggest going on http://www.halopedia.org/ , or http://www.halo.wikia.com

hah these 2 look nothing alike. Who’s the actor? He looks familiar.

Office of Naval Intelligence

> http://www.halopedia.org/Andrew_Del_Rio
> Andrew Del Rio | Halo Alpha | Fandom
>
> hah these 2 look nothing alike. Who’s the actor? He looks familiar.

It’s right in the Halopedia article.

I personally prefer to use Halopedia as my Halo canon reference… But honestly the Halopedia/Halo.Wikia split just made things really annoying. :confused: