Who's ready

who’s ready for halo 5. Let me know in the comments what you would like to see in halo 5!

Actually, I got done playing Resident Evil 3 the other day, and I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed it more than RE2 and I can see myself going back to it more than RE2, despite RE3 being much more linear. I wondered why. Then I realized it was because RE3 had an element of choice and dynamic gameplay. It’s up to you what kind of ammo you want to make the gunpowder into, whether you’ll fight Nemesis (big rewards for killing him each time), where and how you meet and interact with other characters, or what you’ll do in the other choice segments. And the dynamic gameplay switches up the placements of the items, what kinds of enemies will be where, and whether you’ll get the Magnum or Grenade Launcher first. All of these elements really make your own playthrough feel unique, and that you have actual agency beyond just controlling the character in order to progress the story. (for the record, RE4 really did evolve RE3’s elements of choice through the Merchant, inventory, and especially how you want to go about encounters).

And I got to thinking, if Halo 5’s Campaign had the essential elements of choice (by choice I don’t mean choose your own adventure, I mean how you make the gameplay unique to yourself), and elements of dynamics. Halo would especially benefit from dynamic encounters; you wouldn’t always encounter the same enemies in the same places. Halo has laid out the groundwork for this before by letting you go about encounters however you please, with what weapons, and how you preserve your allies, and sometimes enemies come from different places, but I believe expanding on this could really cast Halo into the stars. Halo should really expand on making every playthrough unique through varied and dynamic gameplay.

> 2533274943814993;2:
> Halo should really expand on making every playthrough unique through varied and dynamic gameplay.

For the love of all that is holy, LASO is hard enough as it is! I don’t need to worry about that extra gold elite coming out of a different place every time I go through an area!

Joking aside, It would be cool to have more randomized enemy spawns. I think Halo’s campaigns have been extremely repayable as they are, but making each play through a bit more unique would be an incredible way to increase the replay-ability.

> 2533274810150284;3:
> > 2533274943814993;2:
> > Halo should really expand on making every playthrough unique through varied and dynamic gameplay.
>
>
> For the love of all that is holy, LASO is hard enough as it is! I don’t need to worry about that extra gold elite coming out of a different place every time I go through an area!
>
> Joking aside, It would be cool to have more randomized enemy spawns. I think Halo’s campaigns have been extremely repayable as they are, but making each play through a bit more unique would be an incredible way to increase the replay-ability.

That definitely would be cool having random enemy spawns, although the single player maps would have to be bigger in order for that to work.