Who's ready to fight the Didact?!

ME!!!

FOR THE LAST -Yoinking! TIME we don’t know who we’re fighting!!!

I’m still leaning towards the disgraced and exiled master builder. Funny how so many people see a forerunner glyph and instantly snap to Didact

The didact symbol was upside down so maybe hes possessed by satan?

Who’s the didact?
Thumbs Up if you needed all over the place when you saw this!

> Who’s the didact?
> Thumbs Up if you needed all over the place when you saw this!

How do you Thumbs Up again sorry?

loads new forerunner shotgun

im ready

> I’m still leaning towards the disgraced and exiled master builder. Funny how so many people see a forerunner glyph and instantly snap to Didact

I thought Faber died o.O guess its time to read the books again

I don’t think we’ll be fighting the Didact, along side him is another story though.

If Didact was controlling that orange sphere as Cortana said “we know where he’s heading” then it means:

1. They’ve already encountered “him” before that sequence of events.

2. This would now be twice John has not been killed by “him”.

3. The sphere scanned John and decided to leave him alone, implies friendly if you ask me.

> I don’t think we’ll be fighting the Didact, along side him is another story though.
>
> If Didact was controlling that orange sphere as Cortana said “we know where he’s heading” then it means:
>
> 1. They’ve already encountered “him” before that sequence of events.
>
> 2. This would now be twice John has not been killed by “him”.
>
> 3. The sphere scanned John and decided to leave him alone, implies friendly if you ask me.

Or perhaps it deemed that the ship was a bigger threat, considering the amount of people inside it, so it chose to follow it? Idk, lot of unanswered questions as of now.