who's looking forward to ce anniversary mythic difficulty?

the library, all skulls on

I am, when I get Halo: CEA I am first going to beat it on legendary, then try it on Mythic. After that I will do what I like to do with Halo: CE, just play the level Halo over and over again :slight_smile:

> I am, when I get Halo: CEA I am first going to beat it on legendary, then try it on Mythic. After that I will do what I like to do with Halo: CE, just play the level Halo over and over again :slight_smile:

I’ll do what I normally do, beat it on normal then heroic, legendary and look for easter eggs/terminals and glitches then mythic

Mythic will fall to my mighty hands…

Then I’ll teach everyone else how to do it :wink:

> the library, all skulls on

God help me

:frowning: no more being ninja on assault on the control room

The LIBRARY… hides in corner

Me, me, me. I am excited !

> > the library, all skulls on
>
> God help me

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Me I started playing when Halo 2 (but never did the campain just forge and custom game)came out when I went to my cousins house til Halo 3 came out then we stopped for some reason but now have played all of Halo 3, and Halo Reach and just have played Halo 2 and some of Halo CE campain.

The Library isn’t so bad. :slight_smile:

Well at least Grunt Funeral wont take effect in The Library. That would be hella hard.

> The Library isn’t so bad. :slight_smile:

lol its the easiest level for me!

I can’t believe you had to ask this question, I think EVERYONE is looking forward to it!

hey is it bad that i suck at the maw?

> hey is it bad that i suck at the maw?

Join the club…

what is there to look forward too? Sure I can beat CE on Legendary without trying to hard but I’m not gonna bother with Mythic I see no point to do unless there is some kind of reward for it

I might give LASO a run. But without Challenges or an Achievement to inspire me to do it I might just not bother.

Hey Tyrant, how do you plan to go about the Grav-Lift room on Truth and Reconciliation?.. I suppose it wouldn’t be too different than the end of Reach’s Pillar of Autumn…

Except that the enemies all chase you down together in a small square room.

> > hey is it bad that i suck at the maw?
>
> Join the club…

lol didnt know there was a club.the only missions im good at is library,silent cortographer,flawless cowboy,and the first one.wbu?

> > hey is it bad that i suck at the maw?
>
> Join the club…

lol didnt know there was a club.the only missions im good at is library,silent cortographer,flawless cowboy,and the first one.wbu?

> the library, all skulls on

You’ve summed up why I’m not. XD

Though, I wouldn’t mind a The Maw run on Mythic. That’s my best level on Legendary.