Who's entering the HC/Halo 5 Series or wants to?

World Halo Championship’s Series.

I would love to join if not for the slight hurdle that I am terrible at multiplayer.

> 2533274919203787;2:
> I would love to join if not for the slight hurdle that I am terrible at multiplayer.

Anyone can be good, it’s just how badly you want it.

I don’t have a team and it would take me longer than a month or so to practice and get used to the game.

I will be going to every Halo 5 event. Already started to gather a few buds from around the US & Canada to compete with me :slight_smile:

GT: L0SE

Send me a message/friend request if you are SERIOUS about competing…

I really want to. Have no experience playing on a competive level (tournaments etc) but play competively when online, I aim to elwin and progress as player. Play on my own though without team as none of my friends still play halo, playing with like minded players who chat and be social would be great. My gamer tag is same as profile, live in UK. Message me if interested.

I would love to, but I’m not nearly good enough.

I think it would be fun to try it out and see how far I could get. I just need some more competitive players and someone who can cover me instead of watching me or others die.

I would love to but if I ever get a team I would want the team to…

1. not yap in my ears like those birds from finding nemo
    2)Be full of people that know how to keep their cools
  2. Not frown upon me when I play the way I want to play.

Also im jobless atm so wouldn’t be able to travel anyway but yeah even if its for one tournament I would love to compete.

I’d love to, but I don’t like people enough.

#I would love to but where does this ‘world’ championship take place.
I’m from England so if it takes place in America then its a no go from me…

> 2533274883108544;11:
> #I would love to but where does this ‘world’ championship take place.
> I’m from England so if it takes place in America then its a no go from me…

You realize that Halo, Microsoft, 343i, and Xbox is BASED in America, right?

Hell yes im taking 1th me and the guys

I was good at the multiplayer in Halo 5 beta and achieved a rank of onyx 3 in slayer would of got semi-pro if I played more, but I am looking for a team. I do have one friend who is a guarantee with me but 2 more will be great.
GT: TIW Paradox

NOTE!
I’m willing to join a team as well as make one.
Send me a friend request so we can talk.

Add me Im looking for team members too I already gathered a bunch of people ready to play warzone but a bunch of them still need to learn how to play as team. My GT is the name above.

Im a great Halo player… But not that great.

I’d want to. It’d be great to compete in halo.

> 2533274873210923;14:
> I was good at the multiplayer in Halo 5 beta and achieved a rank of onyx 3 in slayer would of got semi-pro if I played more, but I am looking for a team. I do have one friend who is a guarantee with me but 2 more will be great.
> GT: TIW Paradox
>
> NOTE!
> I’m willing to join a team as well as make one.
> Send me a friend request so we can talk.

Really, I’m not insulting, or trying to upset you, but with a low K/D your chances of even getting past the first round is low.
You really need time with a team, learn their skills, your positives, your negatives, which one of the team if not all compliment your style, etc.
I like your tenacity, and I like the enthusiasm, but… it’s a low probability bro.

[deleted]

Cool ill add you looking for peeps