WHOOHOO Halo Reach Xbox One Updated!!

Just Like to let everyone know that update on Halo Reach is live well it is here in Australia! I took a picture of it updating but i do not now how to add on here and its over a 700 megabyte update!

Playing it now. I don’t see a thing fixed for me :frowning:

Take that back. The campaign is still terrible but the matchmaking doesn’t seem to have a framerate problem.

Well on my Xbox one which runs through a 720p Hd tv online multiplayer runs much smoother than before that is for sure but still has some bad crackling occasionally in sound. But also tried halo reach after Update on mates Xbox One console which is running through a 4k tv and it is still very jerky in fps so i have no idea why on some peoples consoles its fine and on others its bad!! Could it be something to do with Xbox One tv settings i don’t know hopefully we will get more insight to the issues very soon!!

I’m still noticing my frame rate stays at a constant 22ish fps. Which is better that it is more conistant but still bad.

Love this update. It plays just about identical to the 360 now.

> 2533274841390926;6:
> Love this update. It plays just about identical to the 360 now.

It’s better. But still really bad for most people. I did another comparison with my 360 and it’s still really bad in comparison.

> 2533274841390926;6:
> Love this update. It plays just about identical to the 360 now.

I’m happy it’s working better for you but there is literally no change for me and many others. Many parts of the campaign feel like they’re running in slow motion because of the frame rate drops.

I got excited too. I’m waiting for this to be fixed so I can do a huge Halo play through with my Fiancee. Also get the lads on Reach MP.

I’m downloading now so I’ll let you guys know how mine plays.

yeah it’s still not 360 performance but it’s much much more playable

Campaign (Tested on Tip of the Spear because of high enemy counts): There is still slow down with lots of enemies, which clears up some when killed.
MP (BTB, again for high stress test reasons): lower than 30fps. Not all the time but more often than not.
Firefight: Pretty good actually. High fps with frequent but minor drops. Very playable if you’re determined.

All in all. It’s not perfect but it’s very nice to see a good improvement. Hopefully It will be 360 worthy very soon.

Okay, so this patch made the game unplayable again for me. I played the first two missions and frame rate got worse, it was just fine with the emulator update.

I’ve just read the news, so I’m loading Halo Reach again on the Xbox One, but so far it hasn’t prompted me for an update at all. How do I get the update?

> 2533274811983881;13:
> I’ve just read the news, so I’m loading Halo Reach again on the Xbox One, but so far it hasn’t prompted me for an update at all. How do I get the update?

Should have automatically if you have “Instant On” activated. But I can’t be sure.

Also, the game still plays like a mess for me.