Whoever Said Fight Warden 7 Times Should Be Fired.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts, this includes titles.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Folks,
Did anyone feel like 343 slapped its fan base by having us fight the Warden 7 times?
Why was this even allowed?
Was Halo 5 so rushed that the story line couldn’t incorporate anything but repetitive bosses?
QUERY: who else could we have fought in Halo 5 other than the Warden 7 times?!
I’m honestly blown away how absurd fighting the same boss 7 times in one game really is.

343 are just lazy. I mean just look at what rushing did to the MCC. And how Halo 5 at launch had a pitiful amount of maps and gamemodes, as well as no forge.

I would much rather a company delay a game until it is actually of an acceptable quality, instead of doing the bare minimum so they can push for a earlier release date, and then just patching the -Yoink- out of it later.

Didnt realize there 7 of them untill now. That is pretty ridiculous, especially since he is a tedious boss to kill and isn’t even fun the first time.

Halo MCC was completely unplayable at launch, AND STILL BROKEN!

Halo 5 MP was empty on release.

Halo 5 SP is considered the worst campaign of the entire series.

Halo 5 SP contained 7 repeat bosses of the Warden. WTF.

Why are the fans so fickle? We need to remember these absurdities and put pressure on 343 to produce a decent product. If they have to delay, then -Yoink!- delay!

343 is incompetent or not given enough time. Either way…they are ruining Halo. This Halo 5 “service” they are providing is just playing catch-up for all the stuff they couldn’t put in the game on time.

It’s shameful and embarrassing.

Sometimes you need to remember that it is the “mothership” and “investors” that create these shortcomings and not always the fault of the studio. Not every studio is backed when they want to delay… like Naughty Dog and Uncharted. Sometimes they are forced to make shortcuts and get a product out the door. This is a business after all. I feel the same way about DICE and EA. EA is brutal in the way the shareholders make everything rushed…I personally would rather see a game delayed 3 to 4 months to avoid the sour taste being left in your mouth…not to mention in the people’s mouths who are brand new to the series.

Just wanted to throw that out there, not saying that is for sure the case but I bet its a big reason.

> 2533274806804311;5:
> Sometimes you need to remember that it is the “mothership” and “investors” that create these shortcomings and not always the fault of the studio. Not every studio is backed when they want to delay… like Naughty Dog and Uncharted. Sometimes they are forced to make shortcuts and get a product out the door. This is a business after all. I feel the same way about DICE and EA. EA is brutal in the way the shareholders make everything rushed…I personally would rather see a game delayed 3 to 4 months to avoid the sour taste being left in your mouth…not to mention in the people’s mouths who are brand new to the series.
>
> Just wanted to throw that out there, not saying that is for sure the case but I bet its a big reason.

DICE and EA have delayed the new ‘Mirrors Edge’ game from February, to May, and then again to June. So at least SOMETIMES companies prioritize the games quality over the release date. Nobody likes delays, but at least the end product will most likely be of a higher standard.

Actually this is my biggest complaint about the campaign. I even liked the story just fine, but after fighting warden throughout the campaign only to have the major boss battle be… 3 wardens. It was quite anti-climatic.

Even Cortana was irritated by him, and swatted him away like a fly. He was a disappointing one-note character.

> 2704840490504411;1:
> Folks,
> Did anyone feel like 343 slapped its fan base by having us fight the Warden 7 times?
> Why was this even allowed?
> Was Halo 5 so rushed that the story line couldn’t incorporate anything but repetitive bosses?
> QUERY: who else could we have fought in Halo 5 other than the Warden 7 times?!
> I’m honestly blown away how absurd fighting the same boss 7 times in one game really is.

Too be fair, SOME of the boss fights were actually good. Like, ignoring the fact you fight him 7 times, SOME of the encounters were legitimately well designed.

You gotta take into consideration that Microsoft has a leash around 343s nuts when Microsoft says hey get this out they have to get it out because 343 was made by Microsoft with bungie if Microsoft said get this out bungie could say screw you were the only big name you got we can just move to Sony if we want.

I’m not sure about firing anyone but I didn’t think fighting him so many times throughout the campaign was a good idea.

Warden Eternal does not feel special to me anymore thanks to the millions of bodies he is supposed to have.
Can you still consider it a “boss fight” when you have to fight the same old enemy who doesn’t use new tactics in upcoming battles and stays the same the entire time? No.
It’s just a buffed-up ultra enemy fight, not a boss in my opinion. Disappointing.

> 2533274806711091;11:
> I’m not sure about firing anyone but I didn’t think fighting him so many times throughout the campaign was a good idea.

This.