Whoa money! Your buying plans?

Master Chief colletion Nov 11th 2014
Halo Guardians fall of 2015

Like me, I know there are many that still have yet to get Xb1. I planned on taking an interest towards a Halo 5 console edition, but that beta though xD…

How much do you think Chief collection will cost?
Does this change your plans for certain game editions/console?
Are you that person who’s gonna buy everything lol?

The Master Chief Collection is coming 2014 friend.

Still, it is going to make me buy an XB1. Finally.

It’d be sweet for collections to be $60 but who knows. I just want an Xbox one to be bundled with MC Collections on release or something. But he was right Collections comes out this year. Guardians in 2015.

> Master Chief colletion Nov 11th 2015
> <mark>Halo Guardians is December 2015</mark>
>
> Like me, I know there are many that still have yet to get Xb1. I planned on taking an interest towards a Halo 5 console edition, but that beta though xD…
>
>
> How much do you think Chief collection will cost?
> Does this change your plans for certain game editions/console?
> Are you that person who’s gonna buy everything lol?

No, it’s not a December release. 343i specifically stated that Halo 5 would release in the fall, NOT the holiday season. Wherever you read “December 2015”, you were seeing a placeholder date, not the official release.

Expect a late/mid September release for H5G. Specifically, expect the final date to be September 22.

> The Master Chief Collection is coming 2014 friend.
>
> Still, it is going to make me buy an XB1. Finally.

Yeah I misspelled, my bad. It’s making me want one though. I have a lot of time until then.

I’m not planning on buying the Master Chief collection. I already own all those games.

Especially considering that collection contains only 1 of my favourite Halo games.

I’m buying the Master Chief Collection not because of how it’s a quadruple-remake (I’m against remakes for the sake of remakes), but because of the terminals and expanded lore that it contains AND because I’ll be able to play Halo 4 on the Xbox One and won’t be confined to the 360.

Hmm…my son’s got an X1. Unless they come out with a sweet bundle (throw in a special edition H2 controller or something) or special edition console…don’t think I’ll be buying a second console for myself just yet…will try and try to wait patiently for H5…gonna kill me…like fingernails on a chalkboard, but I think I can make it.

MCC IS 60 bucks it’s confirmed
H5G beta is out Dec 27 2014
H5G is fall 2015

I would like them to do a MMC and a H5 Xbox one.

I’m still not sure if the MMC will make me get an X1 and MMC right now, I may wait till H5 comes out and get that and X1 then…but I will get MMC at some point for sure. It’s a great idea.

Major Nelson said on Twitter that the Beta starts 12/27-1/17 :wink: “1/17” :wink:

$60 confirmed.
I already own an xbone, thank goodness. xD
I want it because I love Halo and I love it’s lore. :slight_smile: I will buy anything they put out.