Who would win?: Masterchief vs Samus Aran

The title says it all, Masterchief or Samus? I am a Halo fan, obviously, nut I have no difficulties saying that Samus Aran would definitely win. Sure the Chief has the whole of UNSC behind him and he’s destroyed planets and killed thousands of enemies… But Samus is against impossible odds here. She’s destroyed planets, killed thousands of enemies, and who has helped her?? No one. She’s only had the slightest hint of help in two games, the first incident doesn’t come even close to help, and the second one isn’t much either because she had to get them out of the hot water anyway instead of the other way around. But I want YOUR opinion. who do YOU think would win? Now, just a reminder to keep this friendly folks, it’s a debate, not a boxing ring! XD

BTW, Samus=Female incase someone hasn’t played the games or seen the trailers.

Hmm, this is a tough one Samus has missles, lasers and more. This my take a while.

Master Chief

Master Chief took on 1000’s of enemies alone too.
I don’t know much about Samus’ training and armor so i don’t know

The viewers

> Master Chief

Please post an argument as to WHY.

Also @ Banana, yeah… she’s got a whole lot of tricks up her sleeve. She can go into a tiny ball and spawn a whole load of tiny super deadly bombs every where, temporarily stop time, blast rockets, grapple whip, and that’s not even the half of it…

> The viewers

Hmph, the AI that was set up for Samus in that vid didn’t even know what it was doing. Lol. It’d be more like the other video I found… except without the wierd twist that masterchief is actually a girl in that video with all the pwnage skills of MC…

> > Master Chief
>
> Please post an argument as to WHY.
>
> Also @ Banana, yeah… she’s got a whole lot of tricks up her sleeve. She can go into a tiny ball and spawn a whole load of tiny super deadly bombs every where, temporarily stop time, blast rockets, grapple whip, and that’s not even the half of it…

Because Master Chief is badass and Samus is not

> > > Master Chief
> >
> > Please post an argument as to WHY.
> >
> > Also @ Banana, yeah… she’s got a whole lot of tricks up her sleeve. She can go into a tiny ball and spawn a whole load of tiny super deadly bombs every where, temporarily stop time, blast rockets, grapple whip, and that’s not even the half of it…
>
> Because Master Chief is badass and Samus is not

That’s not exactly true.

Are we voiding Other M for this fight?

Probably Samus. I really don’t think the Chief can take a bunch of missiles to the face.

> > > > Master Chief
> > >
> > > Please post an argument as to WHY.
> > >
> > > Also @ Banana, yeah… she’s got a whole lot of tricks up her sleeve. She can go into a tiny ball and spawn a whole load of tiny super deadly bombs every where, temporarily stop time, blast rockets, grapple whip, and that’s not even the half of it…
> >
> > Because Master Chief is badass and Samus is not
>
> That’s not exactly true.
>
> Are we voiding Other M for this fight?

Its entirely true

> > > > Master Chief
> > >
> > > Please post an argument as to WHY.
> > >
> > > Also @ Banana, yeah… she’s got a whole lot of tricks up her sleeve. She can go into a tiny ball and spawn a whole load of tiny super deadly bombs every where, temporarily stop time, blast rockets, grapple whip, and that’s not even the half of it…
> >
> > Because Master Chief is badass and Samus is not
>
> That’s not exactly true.
>
> Are we voiding Other M for this fight?

Debate, lol. And Samus… not BA??? Total disagreement there. She’s not my fave superhero ahead of MC just for anything or because she’s female. No, she was my fave superhero BEFORE I even knew she was a girl (first saw her in Super Smash Bros), then found it out when I started watching game trailers, etc. Yes… Samus… is SUPER BA.

> Probably Samus. I really don’t think the Chief can take a bunch of missiles to the face.

Nope, not even the chief could take that.

> > > > > Master Chief
> > > >
> > > > Please post an argument as to WHY.
> > > >
> > > > Also @ Banana, yeah… she’s got a whole lot of tricks up her sleeve. She can go into a tiny ball and spawn a whole load of tiny super deadly bombs every where, temporarily stop time, blast rockets, grapple whip, and that’s not even the half of it…
> > >
> > > Because Master Chief is badass and Samus is not
> >
> > That’s not exactly true.
> >
> > Are we voiding Other M for this fight?
>
> Its entirely true

There are these nice things called opinions.

> > > > > > Master Chief
> > > > >
> > > > > Please post an argument as to WHY.
> > > > >
> > > > > Also @ Banana, yeah… she’s got a whole lot of tricks up her sleeve. She can go into a tiny ball and spawn a whole load of tiny super deadly bombs every where, temporarily stop time, blast rockets, grapple whip, and that’s not even the half of it…
> > > >
> > > > Because Master Chief is badass and Samus is not
> > >
> > > That’s not exactly true.
> > >
> > > Are we voiding Other M for this fight?
> >
> > Its entirely true
>
> There are these nice things called opinions.

Exactly

> > > > > > Master Chief
> > > > >
> > > > > Please post an argument as to WHY.
> > > > >
> > > > > Also @ Banana, yeah… she’s got a whole lot of tricks up her sleeve. She can go into a tiny ball and spawn a whole load of tiny super deadly bombs every where, temporarily stop time, blast rockets, grapple whip, and that’s not even the half of it…
> > > >
> > > > Because Master Chief is badass and Samus is not
> > >
> > > That’s not exactly true.
> > >
> > > Are we voiding Other M for this fight?
> >
> > Its entirely true
>
> There are these nice things called opinions.

Well there not always nice just go to the Halo 4 forum

> > > > > > > Master Chief
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Please post an argument as to WHY.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Also @ Banana, yeah… she’s got a whole lot of tricks up her sleeve. She can go into a tiny ball and spawn a whole load of tiny super deadly bombs every where, temporarily stop time, blast rockets, grapple whip, and that’s not even the half of it…
> > > > >
> > > > > Because Master Chief is badass and Samus is not
> > > >
> > > > That’s not exactly true.
> > > >
> > > > Are we voiding Other M for this fight?
> > >
> > > Its entirely true
> >
> > There are these nice things called opinions.
>
> Well there not always nice just go to the Halo 4 forum

There is a reason I don’t go there.

Now if you excuse me I have to go back to analyzing. So much data!

> > > > > > > Master Chief
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Please post an argument as to WHY.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Also @ Banana, yeah… she’s got a whole lot of tricks up her sleeve. She can go into a tiny ball and spawn a whole load of tiny super deadly bombs every where, temporarily stop time, blast rockets, grapple whip, and that’s not even the half of it…
> > > > >
> > > > > Because Master Chief is badass and Samus is not
> > > >
> > > > That’s not exactly true.
> > > >
> > > > Are we voiding Other M for this fight?
> > >
> > > Its entirely true
> >
> > There are these nice things called opinions.
>
> Well there not always nice just go to the Halo 4 forum

Rofl, anyway, please try to stick to the topic. Thank you.

Couph

> Couph

THAT’s THE VIDEO!!! Lol, glad to see you found it!