who would win?: Destiny vs UNSC

Do you believe halo unsc would win or Destiny guardians

UNSC. Guardians suck.

and UNSC has more variety of weapons

Nether they would join forces and destroy anyone who gets in there way.

Batman, always pick Batman.

M12G1 Warthog versus Sparrow… 'nuff said

I think a Guardian in Destiny would beat a Spartan 1v1, but vehicle and weapon wise, UNSC would win. Guardians have supers, so that gives them a huge advantage.

UNSC

Gjallarhorn destroys all… I feel bad for the UNSC
Plus guardians do have awesome magical powers n sh*it and can self-revive

> 2535423689737555;3:
> and UNSC has more variety of weapons

not really…

Considering that as long as a Guardians Ghost survives the Guardian can never die, and the Guardians have space magic, and Gjallarhorn, I would say that the UNSC is bumfukt

Neither… The covenant would come during the battle and destroy the planet.

The Taken will just you know, take much of the covenant in hours.

> 2535413364534857;11:
> Considering that as long as a Guardians Ghost survives the Guardian can never die, and the Guardians have space magic, and Gjallarhorn, I would say that the UNSC is bumfukt

Wouldn’t the AI of any ship be able to hack the Ghosts?

> 2533274903406057;13:
> The Taken will just you know, take much of the covenant in hours.

The covenant is a 3:1 fight. The taken take one covenant ship, any ship, 3 more take its place. As far as I know the taken only have drop ships. so wouldn’t that mean seraph (I don’t think I spelled that correctly ) and space banshee would attack the taken ships in space or on land chances they would be glassed.

Also the covenant have 5 to 6 species under one alliance. Including brutes and drones. The grunts alone were forced to a dangerous & extremely high reproduction rate to be used as pawns.
hmm so 50/50.

Unsc.
from what I remember Guardians along with whatever is left of the human race has been pushed back into one city thanks to the Taken. I can’t remember what they are called. Destiny only stays within our 9 plantes. Unsc has galaxies of humanity with army’s waiting at any moment to enter slip space to assist in any fight necessary.

I haven’t payed too much attention to Destiny, but if I had to pick, I would pick UNSC. Reason being is that if anybody here has seen Flashgitz’s YouTube parodies of Destiny…SPOILER ALERT…you would know UNSC would win because of Master Chief for one, 2: The Master Chief is drunk WHILE DRIVING a ghost, splattering everyone/everything in his way, or cracking some skulls with an xbox one handcuffed to his wrist.

> 2533274885638438;7:
> I think a Guardian in Destiny would beat a Spartan 1v1, but vehicle and weapon wise, UNSC would win. Guardians have supers, so that gives them a huge advantage.

I hardly doubt that. I’m a good ne Chief vs a guardian poooor guardian.
Add/meme here/

> 2533274983357374;16:
> Unsc.
> from what I remember Guardians along with whatever is left of the human race has been pushed back into one city thanks to the Taken. I can’t remember what they are called. Destiny only stays within our 9 plantes. Unsc has galaxies of humanity with army’s waiting at any moment to enter slip space to assist in any fight necessary.

Not galaxies just galaxy so solar systems. So that’s still a waylarger army

Yea only