Who would make the coolest pair?

Let’s say for some reason the next Halo only focuses on two of the eight main characters from Halo 5. Which two spartans do you think could have the best dynamic? Personally I’d love to see Fred and John go off on their own journey

Shotgun and sniper. Oh wait.

> 2533274846638103;1:
> Let’s say for some reason the next Halo only focuses on two of the eight main characters from Halo 5. Which two spartans do you think could have the best dynamic? Personally I’d love to see Fred and John go off on their own journey

Probably Chief and Kelly, but Fred and Chief would be nice also.

Yeah, Chief and Kelly would work well. And not because Chief needs a new girlfriend, like some people seem to think about their potential relationship…

But on that note. A better question to ask is: Which Spartan is best waifu? May as well start the discussion now before it starts flowing through the youtube comments post-release. I here Vale is a current favorite.

No but seriously. I feel like the battle of Spartan waifus is going to be a thing. I’m calling it now. Quote me on it.

> 2533274912254619;4:
> Yeah, Chief and Kelly would work well. And not because Chief needs a new girlfriend, like some people seem to think about their potential relationship…
>
> But on that note. A better question to ask is: Which Spartan is best waifu? May as well start the discussion now before it starts flowing through the youtube comments post-release. I here Vale is a current favorite.
>
>
> No but seriously. I feel like the battle of Spartan waifus is going to be a thing. I’m calling it now. Quote me on it.

I don’t care for Vales face but once she puts in the helmet I’m like, " Yeah! Go Samus!".

Locke and Buck come on guys imagine the conversations between these two both have great skill and Both are leaders so you know they could get the job done. They already seem to make a great team. We’ve already seen a little bit of it when they took out those elites. If you didn’t see that short clip I’ll explain here.

Locke and Buck slide down a mountain and see some elites Buck tackles one that has a sword Locke grabs the sword in mid air and stabs the other elite with it while buck kills the one he tackled with his knife

Buck and Chief. You’d get Buck trying to crack jokes while Chief just stands there and it’s awkward. lol

arby and the chief lmao

probably chief and kelly to be honest

Vale and Linda. Mm.

Chief and Kelly would be nice, but the more I think about it the cooler and more interesting it seems if it was Chief and Locke together.

Chief and Kelly would be nice, but the more I think about it the cooler and more interesting it seems if it was Chief and Locke together.